Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAmmon

Tampa area

I'm going on vacation to tampa for a week later this month and was wondering if there were any good shops to hit up, especially with lightning themed gear. I don't get any of that here in Pittsburgh.

For future visitors:

There really isn't any Lightning gear around. Every so often Rinkside will get a pair of gloves, but thats about it.

Rinkside Sports at The Ice Sports Forum (Brandon)- Best selection in town overall. Great stick selection, Good Glove Selection, Ok Pant selection, Great Helmet selection, Good protective (lot of Bauer and RBK), can't comment on Goal. Nice selection of jerseys. Good pricing for a LHS.

Beudin's Hockey Zone at TBSA (oldsmar)- Good stick selection, not many Gloves, Ok pants, not many Helmets, not much protective, can't comment on goal. High prices.

Beudin's Hockey Zone at Clearwater Ice Arena (Clearwater)- Just enough inventory to survive. Mainly a place to buy tape, laces, emergency undergear, etc. High prices.

Rinkside is the only shop that is legitimately worth looking at for anything. They get it first in town, they get more of it and their prices aren't bad.

They were closed the day I went down. If they ever happen to have a pair of 13" Vapor XXXX's in Tampa's color way, let me know. Maybe we can work something out where I can buy them off of you but I am looking for them in the worst way.