Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Feedback/Questions about Subscriptions

Just figured out what the situation is; if you had a previous subscription and let it lapse, and try to buy a new one, the store won't recognize it.

The way the subscription is set up, if you buy a subscription and it's about to lapse, the store will generate a renewal invoice and put it in your Client Area. If you let it lapse and want to buy another subscription, you must pay it by going through the renewal invoice.

However, if you had a subscription and let it lapse before the store was implemented, you haven't gotten a renewal invoice. Just PM me and I'll send it to you.

Also, if you did receive a renewal invoice and let it expire, same concept applies.

my subscription expired, I tried to renew it with the link provided in the email but it's taking me to a access unauthorized page...exact message:

----

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

--------

how can I renew the subscription?

thanks

hi Chadd...got the invoice in the client area, went to renew, when i went to confirm the order i got this message from paypal

This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.

wierd, i got it to work.

i had to go under the invoices section...same screen came up but then it went through.

Thanks Chadd.

There are going to be quite a few members whose renewal is coming up.

Remember we had upgraded the software in March, and that there were some complications due to the fact that the subscription is different.

If it doesn't let you renew, let us know via PM and we'll delete the renewal so your subscription can start fresh (and not have this problem again going forward.)