Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnnyCanuck

'Hawks night out on the town in Vancouver

Hilarious,

You'd think these guys would be smart enough to not allow these girls to take pictures, but then again we are talking about guys that:

1) Thumps Cab drivers over loose change

2) Wears his sunglasses at night (Where is Corey Hart these days anyways?_

3) Is married, but thinks ripping his shirt off and posing for photos with strange women is clever.

Hmmm... good stuff nonetheless :D

http://communities.canada.com/theprovince/...g-pictures.aspx

the comments section may be the most hilarious part of all.

Kane is a real team player jumping on TWO grenades! :D talk about "taking two for the team! ;)

I'd say the whole thing looks photoshopped, and badly.

I agree.

If you read the comments below it's true though, why would they be hangin' around with such not-so-attractive girls?

I think the women are the ones who did the photoshopping in this one. :P

I agree.

If you read the comments below it's true though, why would they be hangin' around with such not-so-attractive girls?

I don't think its photoshopped... but they could do with being a little more selective. The blond in the 3rd, alright. The rest? Come on boys. Your the Chicago Blackhawks.

I agree.

I don't think its photoshopped... but they could do with being a little more selective. The blond in the 3rd, alright. The rest? Come on boys. Your the Chicago Blackhawks.

Exactly what I'm thinking, that one blonde passes for slightly attractive, but still you'd expect better. Plus why are all the players without shirts or pants whilst the women are fully clothed?

You aren't seriously accusing anyone of photoshopping are you? :rolleyes:

1) Why would someone want to photoshop this? What is the motivation?

2) assuming 1 is legitimized, You would only be able to photoshop nasty faces of girls in lieu of good looking girls hence chick at left of Kane in image one, which looks like she is gassed and wearing too much makeup more than it is photoshopped

3) You can't photoshop the fact these guys are in a limo with chicks

4) You can't photoshop the fact that Versteeg is a douche for wearing sunglasses at night

5) You can't photoshop the fact that this sort of behaviour could be deemed as excusable for Versteeg and Kane, as they are young and presumably dumb, Madden on the other hand looks caught up, with... well... you get the picture.

I just find this whole thing hilarious.

Love this comment in the comments section by PGC

Yes David, pictures taken by the girls, put on facebook, acknowledged by the team, and verification by numerous people that these guys were all over the Roxy for three days.

Sure, photoshop. They were likely at a poetry reading instead.

/head-in-the-sand jocksniffer.

:D

I've been to the Roxy a few times, once saw a drunk Chris Therien dumped into a cab by some of his Philly teammates. If you've been to the Roxy you'd believe those pictures. Definetely some hot chicks there but there were also a few who I'd be careful dropping the gloves with.

i thought having your girlfriend hit on by nhl players at the roxy was a certification that, yes, she's hot. for all the times i went there on or around game nights, there were drunk patrons from the visiting team making fools of themselves. one guy, (who i won't name drop) was so f'in plastered, he was just standing there staring at my gf's chest (which was nothing spectacular to begin with) bluntly... just staring... not saying anything, then out of nowhere he says "i like your tattoo", and she says, "it's not a tattoo, its a pendant, and its attached to my necklace." and he says "whoa, i'm drunk"

there's a comment in there that says "the last beer has pkaner on the logo... definitely photoshopped" HA. clearly says kokanee

for what it's worth, i think they're legit.

Good to see they go out and have some fun. As long as its not excessive and affects their game, why not. I know here in Mtl, Habs guys are out pretty much every weekend when they're in town.

Good to see they go out and have some fun. As long as its not excessive and affects their game, why not. I know here in Mtl, Habs guys are out pretty much every weekend when they're in town.

Actually it did affect their game, they got spanked by the Canucks in their game there, and they admitted as much. Also the Habs are a bad example to use when trying to justify partying and playing, I mean its not like they've underperformed at all and had party photos posted online, oh wait...

one of my friends friends, bartend one of the bars they hang out at and she said she saw them sniffing coke but don't take my word for it coz i'm not sure i believe it either

you're young, you travel alot, and you make millions.

the only logical thing to do is sit in a hotel room and watch house re runs.

Kane is a real team player jumping on TWO grenades! :D talk about "taking two for the team! ;)

They're 8s in Buffalo, easy.

That's funny.

On the bright side they look like wholesome girls, not Las Vegas hookers.

That's funny.

When you're on the road, most guys aren't looking for wholesome.

These guys all do normal stuff too. The only one who should even be worried about this is Madden, whom looks to be less than a minute away from going from a good night to a great night in that picture. Although I'm sure all those boys knocked it out that night.

Honestly I see worse pictures than these of people I know on facebook every Monday morning and noone gives a crap. Yeah maybe the partying affected one of their games, but who hasn't gone to work after a night of partying and had a bad day at the office.

I think its legit, and who cares. Price they pay to be famous I guess...poor them. :rolleyes:

These guys all do normal stuff too. The only one who should even be worried about this is Madden, whom looks to be less than a minute away from going from a good night to a great night in that picture. Although I'm sure all those boys knocked it out that night.

Honestly I see worse pictures than these of people I know on facebook every Monday morning and noone gives a crap. Yeah maybe the partying affected one of their games, but who hasn't gone to work after a night of partying and had a bad day at the office.

I think its legit, and who cares. Price they pay to be famous I guess...poor them. :rolleyes:

yeah - poor john madden making almost 3 mil a year - i suppose i would probably do the same thing if i was in their shoes.

That's funny.

When you're on the road, most guys aren't looking for wholesome.

True enough. Wholesome gives you less chance of catching something that will make your dick fall off. ;)

yeah - poor john madden making almost 3 mil a year - i suppose i would probably do the same thing if i was in their shoes.

Don't pity John Madden, pity his wife. And she's pretty hot.