Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calishark28

Hockey Stores in Deluth Georgia?

SORRY if this is not posted in the right section but, I'm going to be in Deluth Georgia next month for a week and I was wondering if anyone knew any good hockey stores around that area? Thanks

I think you mean Duluth, Georgia which is a northern suburb of Atlanta. I live east of Atlanta in Decatur.

the answer is no, not really. the Thrashers practice facility, the Ice Forum has a Pro Shop but there's not a lot there. I have heard they occasionally have some Thrashers pro stock stuff so it might be worth checking out just don't expect much.

pretty much our only hockey shop in town is HockeyTime USA: http://www.hockeytimeusa.com/

probably about 20-30 minutes from Duluth in Roswell, Georgia. I haven't been in awhile but they used to have a decent selection of gear but it tends to be overpriced, imo.

between Duluth and Roswell is the Cooler Ice Rink which I skate out of. they have a Pro Shop as well that has a decent selection for a small shop. a lot of Tackla gloves if you're into those. don't know how their prices are. we also have a few Play It Again Sports that carry some hockey stuff but the best one is totally on the other side of town in Kennesaw.

let me know if you need anymore info. :)

Actually there is a great new store that opened up in Atlanta called Sticktime Hockey Co. Their prices are about 1/2 of what hockey time usa charges (full retail on most stuff). Sticktime also carries the FBV, hockey time doesn't even know what that is....Here is the info,

Sticktime Hockey Co

2615 George Busbee Pkwy Suite #13

Kennesaw, GA, 30144

Phone:

770-420-2929

Mon - Fri:

11:00 am - 7:00 pm

Sat:

10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Sun:

12:00 pm - 6:00 pm