Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

College/Pro Team Equipment Sales

11 minutes ago, MD56 said:

Kings sale this coming Saturday. Has anybody been? Is it a circus? Is it even worth it?

I haven’t been but I’d like to. Someday I will try to get up there.

• Like 1

Probably not, prices have skyrocketed over the years. No deals to be found for players, IMO it's collector prices. Plus in the past the staff usually cherry pick the good deals b4 the doors open .

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 10:44 PM, SirJW said:

Probably not, prices have skyrocketed over the years. No deals to be found for players, IMO it's collector prices. Plus in the past the staff usually cherry pick the good deals b4 the doors open .

Exactly... happened to me last year when I went, the people in line ahead of me were almost certainly all collectors and of course they bought up the gear that was used the least and still able to be used on the ice.  I did end up with pro stock socks and CCM Iginla gloves though.  

• Like 2

Flames sale is online now. Some massive jersey steals, $50 for team issued jersey with names/numbers (obviously not big names). $40 for blank team issued jerseys. $20 for numbered practice jerseys and $40 for named practice jerseys. You have to call the store, leave a message with your name and number and they call you back and you tell them what you'd like to order.

I didn't really look through the equipment section so can't comment on those prices/deals.

http://www.flamesport.com/store/content/306/equipment-sale-2018/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hills said:

Flames sale is online now. Some massive jersey steals, $50 for team issued jersey with names/numbers (obviously not big names). $40 for blank team issued jerseys. $20 for numbered practice jerseys and $40 for named practice jerseys. You have to call the store, leave a message with your name and number and they call you back and you tell them what you'd like to order.

I didn't really look through the equipment section so can't comment on those prices/deals.

Thanks for this find. Quite a few skates for $100-200 if you're in the size 9-9.5 category. Goalie gear is all half.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 6:29 AM, Hills said:

Does anyone know if they are shipping stuff?  Or is it pick up only?

Ducks Annual Equipment Sale

The Anaheim Ducks Annual Equipment Sale is taking place tomorrow, Saturday, June 9 at Honda Center from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Available items include select new and used hockey equipment, authentic game and practice jerseys, team-issued apparel, goal pucks and more. For more information, please call 888-438-2505.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, navy21 said:

Does anyone know if they are shipping stuff?  Or is it pick up only?

Everything on the site is orders they take over the phone and shipped. I think it is free shipping within Canada for over $100 orders.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 6:29 AM, Hills said:

anybody had any luck getting a hold of someone?  I've 2 messages over the last week....sill haven't heard back.  

14 hours ago, navy21 said:

anybody had any luck getting a hold of someone?  I've 2 messages over the last week....sill haven't heard back.  

Yeah, I have my order already. They return calls in order of them receiving the calls. I called basically an hour after they posted everything up. I posted the link a day after it was up so there is probably a big list.

Last time they did it, a bunch of sellers and stores on sidelineswap bought a tonne of their inventory to flip. So if you see any flames socks chances are they paid $1 Canadian for them.

2 hours ago, Bender94 said:

Do any Michigan teams do this? 

University of Michigan had theirs in April or May. Great prices and selection. The Wings had theirs a couple weeks back. Weak selection and collectors pricing. Last year, Sparty had one, but it was the whole Athletic Department and supposedly it doesn't happen every year. Real good prices and decent selection, tho. I also hear Western has a good sale, but I've never been.

• Like 1