Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

'10 NFL Thread

The Lions are trying! We're making smart moves! Kyle Vandenbosch! Nate Burleson! And we're talking to Chester Taylor, not to mention we are a lock to get either Suh or McCoy. Finally we have a smart GM making smart moves.

I'm not a great football mind, but I think the Vikings are much worse off without Taylor. Peterson looked horrible for most of this past year. Between improved Bears and Lions and a tougher schedule, it's going to be tough for the Vikes to get home field for the playoffs again.

Now all they need is a life coach for Roethlisberger.

Hahaha, honestly...... How many times do you have to touch the hot stove and get burned before you realize you shouldn't touch the damn stove

The Lions are trying! We're making smart moves! Kyle Vandenbosch! Nate Burleson! And we're talking to Chester Taylor, not to mention we are a lock to get either Suh or McCoy. Finally we have a smart GM making smart moves.

Thankfully for the Lions there is no where to go but up. I'm going to hold off on most of my Lions optimism until William Clay Ford puts on the dirt shirt. It would be nice for Detroit to finally have a semblance of a professional football franchise for the first time since the Barry days of the 90's.

So since BigBen has hired such a prominent lawyer (defendd T.I. Ray Lewis amongst others) do you think he's nervous, or just wants to make sure that hes got someone good on his side.

Have you seen the pictures of that girl from Nevada? Lordy, she looks like she got hit by a truck. I'm sure someone with that much money could do alot better than that.

This girl from Georgia thats accusing him, seems kinda weak as well. I guess we'll know when they do the DNA thing.

So since BigBen has hired such a prominent lawyer (defendd T.I. Ray Lewis amongst others) do you think he's nervous, or just wants to make sure that hes got someone good on his side.

Have you seen the pictures of that girl from Nevada? Lordy, she looks like she got hit by a truck. I'm sure someone with that much money could do alot better than that.

This girl from Georgia thats accusing him, seems kinda weak as well. I guess we'll know when they do the DNA thing.

You have to realize that no matter how expensive the lawyer, it's a drop in the bucket considering what these guys make, so I don't know if you can read into that.

Secondly, aside from the fact Ben is an NFL QB, which admittedly counts for a lot, the guy's not that good looking. Add to that he looks like a slob when he goes out and maybe he goes for the low hanging fruit.

Tiger had some that prefer Alpo too...how does the saying go? A 2 is a 10 on the road...