Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

It depends, some have it & some don't. Haven't figured out exactly why. My old Total Ones have them (Mike Fisher pattern), but my One95 painted as a T1 with Ovi's true curve does not have the blade stamp. To add more to the confusion, I have an NXG painted T1 with the same exact curve/rocker/player coding & Ovi's name stamp is on the blade.

Turn the blade upside down & when you shine the light on it the right way, you'll be able to make out the player's pattern.

6a7dd6edad75b4e59431086e062492a8.jpg

Seeing as Nexus 1000 codes were R32 or some form of RB, does anyone know what is the code for a Nexus 8000 stick? Is it simply "8000"? I have seen a few sticks with this code

Seeing as Nexus 1000 codes were R32 or some form of RB, does anyone know what is the code for a Nexus 8000 stick? Is it simply "8000"? I have seen a few sticks with this code

I just picked up a Dennis Wideman Nexus 8000 with the code RB7. Loved the curve and squared off toe, kind of reminds me of what Captain In-KANE-O uses. Not sure if RB7 is an 8000 or 1000....

can you provide details/shots on the rest of the stick?

I've seen actual MX3 as W04Q, APX2 as BR03N, Nexus 8000 as FW2i/FW3E... My guess is something disguised off the Vapor line.

I just picked up an APX Pro Stock in an 87 Flex with a P28-ish toe curve. The name bar says PHILLY. Is this just a team stock stick from the Flyers or is it a players nickname? I thought maybe it was an old Kessel twig, but every pic I can find his name bar reads KESSEL, plus the flex is higher than he would use. Not a big deal, gonna use this gem on the ice, I just thought I'd get the background on it if anyone knew....

I just picked up a Dennis Wideman Nexus 8000 with the code RB7. Loved the curve and squared off toe, kind of reminds me of what Captain In-KANE-O uses. Not sure if RB7 is an 8000 or 1000....

I was looking into picking one of those up to because its the proper flex and is similer to the p88. By any chance would you be able to take a guess as to what the lie is on it because its looking like thats the deciding factor..

I was looking into picking one of those up to because its the proper flex and is similer to the p88. By any chance would you be able to take a guess as to what the lie is on it because its looking like thats the deciding factor..

Comparing it to my other retail sticks, I'd say it was a 5 or 5.5. I play a little more upright and it works great for me...

I was just checking out the Wideman, it matches up to a Bauer lie 6 with more of a flat rocker

Comparing it to my other retail sticks, I'd say it was a 5 or 5.5. I play a little more upright and it works great for me...

Hey guys thanks so much for the quick reply and the very pleasing news on that curve!!! it was just what i was hoping you'd say

Hi guys sorry to bump this old topic again but I loved the wideman curve so much! Anyone know any other players with curves similar to his? It'd be awesome to know so thanks in advance if you're able to help.

Hi guys sorry to bump this old topic again but I loved the wideman curve so much! Anyone know any other players with curves similar to his? It'd be awesome to know so thanks in advance if you're able to help.

Denis Wideman

Friend picked up a stick for me at the Capitals sale this weekend. Bauer MX3 with "Capitals" near the top of the shaft, so I'm assuming it's just a retail stick they pick up to have extras laying around.

If anyone knows something about the code below to get me an idea of the specs, it would be appreciated. All I can gather so far is the 87-flex.

9412-3
RB10JB

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

Compared to a stock Iginla:

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

Friend picked up a stick for me at the Capitals sale this weekend. Bauer MX3 with "Capitals" near the top of the shaft, so I'm assuming it's just a retail stick they pick up to have extras laying around.

If anyone knows something about the code below to get me an idea of the specs, it would be appreciated. All I can gather so far is the 87-flex.

9412-3

RB10JB

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

Compared to a stock Iginla:

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

Well the fist code (9412-3) is just the curve id code and the second one (87) obviously is just the flex but that last one I have absolutely no idea. If i had to take a guess I'd say something similar to a nexus 1000 flex point based on the "rb" at the beginning of the code