Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

I busted out an old Prucha One95 that's a P89 clone and loved it. It helps that for whatever reason that little rat used a 117 flex.

117? Amazing. He was my favorite for a long time. I'm stunned at that flex. We are basically the same size and I use 75-80. Would love to see pics of the one95.

I just got a pro stock apx, and on the code it says NXG. It feels and looks like an apx to me, the shaft isnt square like a nxg.

The code on it is..

7081-1

NXG

Is this actually an apx?

This isn't exactly relavent but I can't find a hockey stick master thread or I'll post it in here.

Picked up an X:60 SE (has H11 code on it, which means SE / more durable version) stick little while ago. Noticed the inside has this weird stuff in it.. none of my other sticks have this so I'm just wondering what it is.

jHHjagm.jpg

Fused extension. That is the tenon from it being cut.

What exactly does that mean? Are you saying the stick was originally much shorter, and this was fused on to make it taller? The stick with this 'extension' is already pretty short as is.. would have to be a childs stick if this is an extension.

It's not cut at the tenon I guess though. Picture is kind of misleading, but that stuff is like 3-5 inches further down. I guess the stick broke near the top of the shaft and was fused back together? Seemed to work great when I used it on the ice.. never would have guessed this would have been the case.

This isn't exactly relavent but I can't find a hockey stick master thread or I'll post it in here.

Picked up an X:60 SE (has H11 code on it, which means SE / more durable version) stick little while ago. Noticed the inside has this weird stuff in it.. none of my other sticks have this so I'm just wondering what it is.

The TotalOne I picked up recently from an MSHer has that stuff at the end too. I doubt it's an extension, as the stick is retail. Still had the butt end sticker on it. I don't really mind it, but I was thinking of putting in a wooden butt end extension, and it's kind of in the way. Any way to remove it safely?

I'm looking at these on eBay. Can anyone tell me if they are true APX2 sticks?

P92L5R - P92 curve, lie 5 right handed

87 - 87 flex

BR03G - ????

APX2SE - Apx2 stick with thicker SE walls???

Does anyone have any idea what the BR03G would mean? The seller does say that they have extra grip on them, is it a code for that?

Thanks!!

Isn't the nexus 1000 based loosely on a g3 profile?

yes but they are made out of different materials. Nexus is made out of textreme and G3 is made out of 12k

yes but they are made out of different materials. Nexus is made out of textreme and G3 is made out of 12k

Right, but the "no relation to any of the retail sticks" was not correct. It is the same profile, with slightly different materials.

The fact that they still make One95's for pros angers me even more that they don't make them at retail anymore.

Whyyyyy bauer why

Uhhhh maybe cuz the guy won a Conn Smythe trophy and has the sickest hands in the world...

Uhhhh maybe cuz the guy won a Conn Smythe trophy and has the sickest hands in the world...

So one of the best players in the world doesn't even use a retail, current bauer stick... that probably doesn't look good for bauer, bring back the one95 ffs