Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

So one of the best players in the world doesn't even use a retail, current bauer stick... that probably doesn't look good for bauer, bring back the one95 ffs

Neither does Ovechkin, Stamkos, or any of their other current faces of the brand. What the hockey viewing public doesn't know doesn't hurt them at retail, it's guys like us here on this site and ones like it who are aware that pros use specially tailored products suited to their needs dressed up as the latest and greatest you'll find at retail. I do agree about bringing back the One95 too, that was my favorite OPS ever. Same internals with new graphics would definitely be welcome.

Bauer actually made the one.9 for everyone that wanted the one95 back. It is essentially the same stick as the one95, only minor changes IIRC.

QFT and I guarantee that people who claim to have loved these sticks would still end up with the newest model in their hands. Not only that but if people knew they were selling the same exact stick over again sales would tank.

Bauer actually made the one.9 for everyone that wanted the one95 back. It is essentially the same stick as the one95, only minor changes IIRC.

Minor changes like a different core to the blade and a different flex profile...

which are kinda major changes

afaik the only thing they didn't change was the weave

Neither does Ovechkin, Stamkos, or any of their other current faces of the brand. What the hockey viewing public doesn't know doesn't hurt them at retail, it's guys like us here on this site and ones like it who are aware that pros use specially tailored products suited to their needs dressed up as the latest and greatest you'll find at retail.

I just don't understand why, if so many pros still use the older sticks like one95s, S19's and SE16s, the companies feel like they have to always upgrade and change their product. Like why not sell these sticks for a 5 year life cycle instead of a 2 year one, if the pros use them for 5 years and sometimes even more than that

I just don't understand why, if so many pros still use the older sticks like one95s, S19's and SE16s, the companies feel like they have to always upgrade and change their product. Like why not sell these sticks for a 5 year life cycle instead of a 2 year one, if the pros use them for 5 years and sometimes even more than that

Because new products sell better at retail. Manufacturers don't want to put themselves at a disadvantage when it comes to selling to product.

On the order of APX 2's that I ordered through Bauer the codes read:

P12-R (Curve of course)

87 (Flex, again obvious)

BR03G

APX2SE

My question is on the last 2 codes, and what the SE stands for tacked on the end of the last code.

Thanks

Is there a way to do a custom order of G3s through Bauer by just calling them up or going to a local shop? Or do you have to know a Bauer rep through a team?

Is there a way to do a custom order of G3s through Bauer by just calling them up or going to a local shop? Or do you have to know a Bauer rep through a team?

I would be on board with this aswell

Wish we could...

I would be on board with this aswell

Wish we could...

It is very expensive and there is a minimum order.

I'm going to be putting my order in with my rep soon,

Specs I'm making are as follows

Hand: left

Flex: 77

Grip: tactile griptac

Color: apx 2

Kit: G3

Pattern: 0019-24 Cole-Erik8-H12-R16-RL

Desc: vapor apx2 mono stick

I won't change any of the specs so if you're interested it would be exactly those specs.

The curve is Erik Cole's toe curve, he has a lot of different variations it looks like this:

D2EAFF22-F73F-4A13-BC73-2A18AC417DAF_zps

how/ where can you do it? im not to concerned with mins and money. that's what credit cards are for lol. especially if I cam getting the perfect stick I want.

im a righty and use 102 flex. thanks for the offer on those though

how/ where can you do it? im not to concerned with mins and money. that's what credit cards are for lol. especially if I cam getting the perfect stick I want.

I'm with you on this one, wouldn't have to worry about sticks for a while.

No, you have to know a bauer rep who is willing to do it for you. Your LHS should be able to help you out if you ask them to put you in contact with their rep.

No, you have to know a bauer rep who is willing to do it for you. Your LHS should be able to help you out if you ask them to put you in contact with their rep.

Thanks for the help!

What does RB7PRO mean on a Bauer stick. I've heard Nexus type but what more can be said?? Also if you have a Total One NXG with a G3 code does that mean it is a NXG with just a custom flex profile?

A couple of my Bauer pro stocks.

Someone else posted a pro stock Bauer with codes on the blade of the stick, I haven't seen many sticks with this before but my Nexus 8000 has it but can't make out what it says. Is this something they are doing now?

Since my 8000 says RB8 on the shaft I'm just assuming its a 1000 dressed as an 8000.

ps_8000_02.png

ps_8000_03.jpg

ps_8000_01.jpg