Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

Do Easton's have codes as well?

Not really. The most it'll say is something like "STCNHL" "SYNENHL" etc

I had a ONE90 and ONE95 both listed at 95 flex.

Let me tell you, the ONE95 was no where close to the ONE90 of the same flex. bummer.

It's been said numerous times that the one95 plays whippier than the rated flex due to the flexpoint/concentrated flex zones. The rated flex is accurate for the stick.

I'm bummed the last two I've bought are just repainted One90s. Solid sticks but noticeably heavier (lol weightfag) and not as well-balanced as One95s.

did it have a composite extension in it?

yes - why? Do you know something? ;)

It's been said numerous times that the one95 plays whippier than the rated flex due to the flexpoint/concentrated flex zones. The rated flex is accurate for the stick.

actually I was referring to the same stick model: retail One95 in 87 flex & prostock One95 in 95 flex?

yes - why? Do you know something? ;)

I was trying to figure out if they build the sticks to the specified flex including the composite plug or before the added plug. But I doubt you would go from 95 to 87 flex with four inches. I have bought a few sticks from TSR and they all are longer.

I had a ONE90 and ONE95 both listed at 95 flex.

Let me tell you, the ONE95 was no where close to the ONE90 of the same flex. bummer.

I believe you had the Boston College "Price" pro stock stick. I have two of them and IMO they feel true to their stated 95 flex. I compared them both to a retail 102 and 87, and they fall in between.

actually I was referring to the same stick model: retail One95 in 87 flex & prostock One95 in 95 flex?

Oh ok, is it a G3? From what I can gather a G3 is labeled as the pre-customized flex.

The extension shouldn't impact the flex, the rating is at standard length.

Oh ok, is it a G3? From what I can gather a G3 is labeled as the pre-customized flex.

The extension shouldn't impact the flex, the rating is at standard length.

it's CP29 whatever that means?

Not really. The most it'll say is something like "STCNHL" "SYNENHL" etc

My Jordan Staal S17 has "D38" on the opposite side to the nameplate, no idea what it means.

sweet :D now only if i could figure out why the custom curve is exactly the same as the p92 (that's not the pattern marked on the shaft)....

sweet :D now only if i could figure out why the custom curve is exactly the same as the p92 (that's not the pattern marked on the shaft)....

cause that's what the player wanted. you'd be surprised how many players use something exactly or pretty close to a retail pattern. just cause they can have any crazy curve they want, doesn't mean they are going to get it if it doesn't suit their shooting style.

oh i understand...it's just that i've compared it to my sakic (which is about as close as it gets to a p92) and they're identical. I just don't know why he didn't just order a p92 x60. The flex is custom though. It's 82. No typo.

Someone in this thread asked if Easton has codes. I found out one way to get an idea of flex rating on their pro stocks. At the top 1/3 of the stick, on the back is a set of numbers with a letter in middle. Letter corresponds to the flex. I have a S19 that has letter G. LHS said that is probably about a 105 flex. The also had some others that had H (def. stiffer) and an E (def. whippier). Check that to see what you have.

Have any of you guys picked up one a Richards one95 from prostockhockeygear.com?

I just asked them what the codes are on them and they sent back.

0016-12

SL2

Anyone ever heard of SL2? Curious as to what stick it actually is.

was at an lhs today looking at some sticks. saw staios x60 said G3 on it and it was definitely a ONE95, but then Horcoff had an x60 with G3 and it was definitely an X60. I also saw OV1 on an ONE95, then SELT, D, G15F, H11 on various XXXX's and X60s. The OV1 is the one I was curious about the most.

was at an lhs today looking at some sticks. saw staios x60 said G3 on it and it was definitely a ONE95, but then Horcoff had an x60 with G3 and it was definitely an X60. I also saw OV1 on an ONE95, then SELT, D, G15F, H11 on various XXXX's and X60s. The OV1 is the one I was curious about the most.

G3 indicates custom flex profile, OV1 is an ovechkin clone, SELT is vapor XXXX, G15F is X:60. dont know D or H11.

G3 indicates custom flex profile, OV1 is an ovechkin clone, SELT is vapor XXXX, G15F is X:60. dont know D or H11.

D = One90

H11 = A curve if I'm not mistaken.