Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shifter

Buffalo shops

Any shop that have a good selection of skates, gloves, and sticks? I'm looking for mostly Graf skates and plan on going down next week

thx

bumps.. I have checked the there thread and there's only greatskate from what I read but is there any shops around there that actually carries grafs.?

Yeah Great Skate doesnt carry Graf as i am looking for a place myself. I think the only places are up towards you. Buffalo sucks for hockey stores as well as organized pick up hockey.

anyone know anything about Doug & Tom Reid Sports in Fort Erie? I use to live in the area as a kid and would get skates there. Going home for vacation. I see they have a web site. Still a good place for skates?

anyone know anything about Doug & Tom Reid Sports in Fort Erie? I use to live in the area as a kid and would get skates there. Going home for vacation. I see they have a web site. Still a good place for skates?

More than half-way to gone-under.

How long you got to sit in bridge traffic to go over? Pack a lunch or just go to the shop in the pepsi center that always has decent sales on Graf skates

Bumping this because I'm going up next month for the bolts game. Im just looking at what might be out there.

Bumping this because I'm going up next month for the bolts game. Im just looking at what might be out there.

Looking for anything in particular?

Not really

All the rinks will have a pro shop with a limited supply. There is Sports Replay on Niagara Falls Blvd but their adult selection is small and its all used.

About an hour East in Rochester, NY they have a store called Hockey World. I love that place and spend way to much money in there. Well worth the 2 hour drive from where I am!