Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ovie17

Custom Easton Sticks

What is the minimum # of sticks you need to buy to get a custom easton sticks I know some other companies are around 6 or 12 but does anyone know the # for easton I really want to get custom s19's from them....

Thanks,

Chris

Ahh It spazzed and posted many times... SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Sorry,

Chris

your best bet would probably be to call them and ask how to get the ball rolling. I remember someone on here saying that it can be done, you just have to find a retailer who is willing to take you seriously.

either way, you're gonna need daddy's Amex. I'd hate to see the bill for that purchase.

True Easton custom sticks are more rare at the consumer level than a brand new pair of Easton GX 9500 gloves. :lol:

I'm sure someone was talking on here about having pro sticks reproduced exactly how the player had his, down to the players name on the nameplate. Cant remember what company did them but im sure the player was Hossa.

Yes, but. It won't be the stick I want..I love his curve and I love the s19 so I wanted to get custom s19's with his actual curve.

Chris

Yes, but. It won't be the stick I want..I love his curve and I love the s19 so I wanted to get custom s19's with his actual curve.

Chris

It's probably not gonna happen................so you can go to another company and get the flex and curve you want or try to track down some of his sticks which seems rather dificult.

Trust me it happens to all of us. Everyone has probably had that one perfect prostock stick that they couldn't find more of.

I still have a few more XN10 shafts in the closet but I'm running out of tapered blades. Unfortunately, I haven't found a place to get more in the curve that I want (TPS P31, Bauer P72)

I still have a few more XN10 shafts in the closet but I'm running out of tapered blades. Unfortunately, I haven't found a place to get more in the curve that I want (TPS P31, Bauer P72)

Does combat or harrow do custom tapered composite blades?

Does combat or harrow do custom tapered composite blades?

I don't care for the feel of the combat blades.

Chris

Thats what I meant, someone on here went through his LHS, who spoke to one of the manufacturers and asked them to make 6 (I think..) of a pro players sticks, exactly how that player has them and as if they were making it for the pro. I'm pretty sure they were Hossa One95's, unless I'm totally mistaken. Yes, thats not and S19, but maybe you've got my chance of getting Easton to do another run of Kopecky's S19's for you than you have of them doing an actual custom for you, if you see what I mean..

Maybe it was in the show it off thread.. sorry I'm not being very specific but I'm trying :P

haha No problem, I Searched it and couldn't find it.. Hopefully the guy who did it comments on here so he can give me some info! I'm dying for this Kopecky sticks guys have no idea!!

Thanks a lot!

haha No problem, I Searched it and couldn't find it.. Hopefully the guy who did it comments on here so he can give me some info! I'm dying for this Kopecky sticks guys have no idea!!

Thanks a lot!

the very first response in your thread told you to call them. everything else after is speculation.

CALL THEM.

... and don't be surprised if your bill is $3500+

This sticks better be made out of hair from Kopecky's head since you want them so badly and are willing to pay so much for them.