Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forsberg91

Hockey Dog Names

The family is getting a new golden retriever puppy and naturally we want to have the name refer to hockey in some way. So far everyone likes Sidney but i think its a little too cheesy... Toews is another option.

Any other ideas? Its been a family debate lately so anything helps haha thanks

We had a cat named Zezel. My wife always said she wanted to name a dog Barnaby, but it never fit any of the dogs we've had.

Yivo.

My dog votes for Yivo.

Based of Futurama, but whatever. Sidney is cheesy but that's a really cool name for a girl dog. Take your favorite name from your favorit team.

ALSO, you will LOVE your golden retriever. absolutely LOVE

Yivo.

My dog votes for Yivo.

Based of Futurama, but whatever. Sidney is cheesy but that's a really cool name for a girl dog. Take your favorite name from your favorit team.

ALSO, you will LOVE your golden retriever. absolutely LOVE

Heh, I was going to name my dog "Bender" before we decided on something else.

Also, there's always "Satan," which is by far the best hockey name ever. Would have fit well with my late golden, "Dante", and new cat, "Diablo".

My buddy has a dog named "Eddie" (he's an Oilers fan).

2 reasons for the name. It pays tribute to his team...and if someone asks him "Hey Jeff...what did you do last night?" and he answers "Up drinking with Eddie"....it doesn't sound like he was drinking alone *L*

Haha that's epic. Can the dog get him beers is the real question though. My friend's dad had a rope on the fridge and just had to tell the dog brewsky and the dog would go grab him a beer.

I wanna name mine Kovy. Kovy is a great name for a girl dog. After kovalchuk, or kovalev if you want. I am never gonna get a dog though, so you can have it.

Lilly

Slapshot

Tomlin

Classic

Just a cool dog name

DO NOT name her Marley. I meet one more damm golden retriever named Marley me and Paul Rudd are going to "Yamo" burn this place to the ground.

BTW get another Bob Marley album besides Legend if you wanna hang with me

I wanna name mine Kovy. Kovy is a great name for a girl dog. After kovalchuk, or kovalev if you want. I am never gonna get a dog though, so you can have it.

That's what I tried to name our family dog, after Kovalev of course. Sister hated it, but hey, I named our cat Max after Afinogenov a few years ago

That's what I tried to name our family dog, after Kovalev of course. Sister hated it, but hey, I named our cat Max after Afinogenov a few years ago

We had a cat named Max, cool little bugger, thought he was a dog. Had a heart attack at three or four though. Fell off the back of the couch onto my wife's lap.

We had a cat named Max, cool little bugger, thought he was a dog. Had a heart attack at three or four though. Fell off the back of the couch onto my wife's lap.

Lol, my cat is the exact same way, acts more like a dog than a cat. That's too bad yours had a heart attack, I wouldn't be shocked if mine did too. He's over 20 pounds and is by far the fattest cat I have ever seen

IMG_3144.jpg

Mine......appropriately named Bacon ;)

Also thinks that he is a dog and he kind of barks, is at the door after the pizza guy before I can get off of the couch, and thinks that he is a lap dog to everyone that wanders through my door.

One of my buddies has a dog named Sniper (well, his family, anyways). Yeah, it's a little gay...but aside from that, it fits your rather broad criteria. I usually shorten it to "Snips".