Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

If I click MEMBERS (off the top menu) then click "Member list" (text link), it takes me to my messenger page.

And (I think you are already aware of this one) the Pattern DB is opening to the main page.

Some of the embedded YouTube videos aren't working... I just get a paragraph of code.

Could be a problem on my end though.

Think the code is different now.

(youtube)youtube url(/youtube)

works for me, but with square brackets of course

test:

If I click MEMBERS (off the top menu) then click "Member list" (text link), it takes me to my messenger page.

And (I think you are already aware of this one) the Pattern DB is opening to the main page.

I don't think that is a bug. You're already there, in most cases if you click it again it would either be a dead link or refresh.

Well-aware of the IE bug. The drop-down doesn't work. I can't get support on this because it is a custom skin unfortunately. In the meantime use Firefox/Chrome.

On mobile random pages are zoomed in at different intervals. Im thinking it has something to do with the largest post as there isn't a fixed width for all pages. I'm on HTC incredible.

Also not really a bug but an annoyance, there is no breaks between sticky topics and normal topics. I know which ones are sticky and what aren't but if I didn't know its very difficult to tell. Maybe either a small break or just a bolder line between them?

In Chat...the user list doesn't update when other members enter the room. It will say (X amount of users) and chat will post that they have entered and left, but the names list doesn't update and match the total number. Like right now, it says there are 5 users, but my name is the only name listed.

Also, on mobile, I too am getting redirected to my Messenger when clicking on the Members button. And I can't get into chat, or have access any of the menu buttons, such as Pattern DB and such. For Safari And IPB Ap on the iPhone.

Edit: Found the fix to the chat access...at the Bottom of the page, there's a link "Full Version". Ta Daaaa

And chat update prob is the same for the phone.

Edited by wex12

Signing in as normal took me to the dev. site instead of the proper site. Had to delete "dev" in URL to get to regular board.

What? How the hell were you able to get to the dev site?

Beats me. I literally just signed in as normal (using the link in the top RH corner), but none of the regular topics were there. Took me a second to realize where I was, and how to get back.

In Chat...the user list doesn't update when other members enter the room. It will say (X amount of users) and chat will post that they have entered and left, but the names list doesn't update and match the total number. Like right now, it says there are 5 users, but my name is the only name listed.

Also, on mobile, I too am getting redirected to my Messenger when clicking on the Members button. And I can't get into chat, or have access any of the menu buttons, such as Pattern DB and such. For Safari And IPB Ap on the iPhone.

Edit: Found the fix to the chat access...at the Bottom of the page, there's a link "Full Version". Ta Daaaa

And chat update prob is the same for the phone.

Went ahead and removed the chat tab to show how many members when you were in the chat room. Looks like it just wasn't accurate, and since you're in chat anyway, unneeded. You will see if if you are in a different window, or not in Chat.

On mobile random pages are zoomed in at different intervals. Im thinking it has something to do with the largest post as there isn't a fixed width for all pages. I'm on HTC incredible.

Also not really a bug but an annoyance, there is no breaks between sticky topics and normal topics. I know which ones are sticky and what aren't but if I didn't know its very difficult to tell. Maybe either a small break or just a bolder line between them?

Well, not all phones run on the same resolution. That is why that happens.

As far as the second question, for some reason it doesn't separate pinned topics. I made them show up white and of course you have the "Pinned" label on them.

I just tried to access the Pattern DB and when I clicked on the link on the top nav, a new window opened which simply contained the site landing page. Perhaps the Pattern DB isn't loaded yet or the wrong link was used. The Flex chart link works.

Edited by althoma1

Looks like there was a problem with the method of url from previous version to now. The Members link should be working now. Top posters overall is still kinda broken - goes straight to messenger.

I got there twice by just logging in then I just tried getting to the site as normal by typing the web address and hitting enter and then I was on regular MSH

Another bug fixed - thanks to HattrickSwayze! Unbeknownst to me, there is a Topic Preview button. If you hover over the empty area in the topic title (when you are looking at a forum), a preview button pops up that gives you the first post, first unread and last post in the forum. That is now working.

Last night the quoting was changed to prevent the "quote" chains from building as well. It will only quote the person you reply to and will not include the people they quoted. If you would like to include quotes from multiple people, please use the "multiquote" button

Another bug fixed - thanks to HattrickSwayze! Unbeknownst to me, there is a Topic Preview button. If you hover over the empty area in the topic title (when you are looking at a forum), a preview button pops up that gives you the first post, first unread and last post in the forum. That is now working.

Uh huh

Last night the quoting was changed to prevent the "quote" chains from building as well. It will only quote the person you reply to and will not include the people they quoted. If you would like to include quotes from multiple people, please use the "multiquote" button

yeah

I'd love to, except multiquote is broken. Won't let me quote 2+ people in one post.

come on

Click whatever posts you want to multiquote, then add reply.

I did JR. Says I've exceeded the amount of quotes for this post.

If it helps, I'm using whatever the latest IE is here at work.