Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Beautiful throwback style jersey. Love the darker blue, vintage look, just amazing.

Actually on second look it looks exactly like the Devils jersey without the shoulders.

damn I like it.

Oh how many rangers jerseys do I have to own...

On second thought, they should've used the usual font on "NEW YORK", it's a bit narrow.

While we're on topic, I'd like to say that although I'm no Rangers fan (nor do I hate them at all), the Lady Liberty jerseys were simply beautiful. Great unique logo with very vibrant colors and a simple, yet stylish design.

Just to try to keep the thread on track...

Stamkos' TO stick is the same stick he used last season (one95 G3) with TO graphics.

I remember seeing a picture and it was a P92 with more of an open twist at the toe...I could be wrong though.

And G3 is a cool name on it's own. FLY LIKE A G6

Perron rocking reebok gloves and a 11k stick at training camp. First training camp pick on the blues site. Converting from warrior? Maybe that's why they were dumping a bunch of his sticks at the sale.

Perron rocking reebok gloves and a 11k stick at training camp. First training camp pick on the blues site. Converting from warrior? Maybe that's why they were dumping a bunch of his sticks at the sale.

Ask him on Twitter.

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

I've got a bunch of other pics of curves and codes- sorry for the crappy cell phone pics- was too busy to shoot real ones.

Stammer changes his curve

I have a stick from him

it says

1038-11

G3

Are those 6K Pro shoulder pads similar to the 6K retail?

These are identical to the old 7k RBK shoulder pads that still said Jofa on them.

Stammer changes his curve

I have a stick from him

it says

1038-11

G3

Yeah, you can tell there would be an 1038-11 by the 1038-12 in the picture... there is also a 1038-10, a 1038-9, etc. The number after the dash is the revision number. It can be a revision of the pattern, flex, flex profile, etc..