Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

paintjob to market it?

It would seem silly to spend a bunch of money on R&D for a new kind of taper only to have it be a mid-level price point stick.

It would seem silly to spend a bunch of money on R&D for a new kind of taper only to have it be a mid-level price point stick.

yea, it has a new taper called "dagger taper". its warrior's new tech with the stick. i'd assume its going to be their new high end stick.

Saw that stick last night, nice stick, great balance, wish I could have used it, damn you righties!

So I take it you didn't notice anything about the taper? PAINTJOB!!

So I take it you didn't notice anything about the taper? PAINTJOB!!

I saw the "actual" stick last night.. guess I wasn't clear enough. Saw the new gloves too.. very nice!

I noticed that last night in Atlanta. he got a hat trick so good luck getting those gloves away from him for awhile. :)

He's had em on for about a week now.

Advertising fail.

192914548.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Drury's body, Gaborik's team photo headshot.

When Stamkos got drafted they put a giant banner of him on the side of the building.......or rather, they put his head photoshopped on a lefty! Caused a big enough stir they had to pull it down.

Is it possible that he blacked them out himself I thought that the LE grpahics weren't available for pros/customs.

not sure about this but I would say there is a better chance he would wear non customs , before he would black them out himself?