Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

I'm glad they learned from the EQ5 disaster...they've reverted back to the narrow-heel fit lol

Do they fit like the old Synergy line? I've read comments on here saying both yes and no.

Anyone from winterfest have anything to say about the Luxe gloves by warrior that were there?

I fell in love with these gloves the moment I slip them on. Coming from Eagle PPF's, Easton E-Pro's, and Bauer 4-rolls, to me these are by far the best fitting glove. There was virtually no break in period when using them during warm-ups. It hugged all the contours of my hand perfectly. Once they come out, I'm definitely buying them.

on the topic of luxe gloves, here's a great shot of kostitsyn sporting them earlier this week.

they look great keith, i'll be getting a pair.

On the same note - I saw on the MSH Photos page what appeared to be a pair of Luxe gloves offered in both Tufftek (looked like #21 Gionta on them) and another in Classic/leather (I believe marked Drury)... Are there going to be multiple versions?

The leather ones looked to have a palm similar to that of the Bonafide, Hitman and Eraser Pro... The Tufftek version looked to have the Micro-Nash palm like that of the Franchise.

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that the Luxe was simply a replacement for the AK series. It looks like there will be two "high-end" versions of the Luxe.

Maybe I am wrong...

On the same note - I saw on the MSH Photos page what appeared to be a pair of Luxe gloves offered in both Tufftek (looked like #21 Gionta on them) and another in Classic/leather (I believe marked Drury)... Are there going to be multiple versions?

The leather ones looked to have a palm similar to that of the Bonafide, Hitman and Eraser Pro... The Tufftek version looked to have the Micro-Nash palm like that of the Franchise.

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that the Luxe was simply a replacement for the AK series. It looks like there will be two "high-end" versions of the Luxe.

Maybe I am wrong...

The "leather" ones are what will be made overseas and offered for retail. The Drury and Gionta gloves were both custom made in the Warrior factory and it is my understanding that they will not be offering a domestic custom program.

I've looked back quite a few pages and couldn't find anything. What Warrior stick is Kris Versteeg using, also Kenny Ryan on the Windsor Spitfires is using the same one (silver shaft, black towards the blade end). I was looking at the Spitfires sticks on the bench between periods last night, but couldn't get close enough to be able to decipher.

Do they fit like the old Synergy line? I've read comments on here saying both yes and no.

No, almost opposite. The EQ series had a very wide ankle area/upper quarter package

I've looked back quite a few pages and couldn't find anything. What Warrior stick is Kris Versteeg using, also Kenny Ryan on the Windsor Spitfires is using the same one (silver shaft, black towards the blade end). I was looking at the Spitfires sticks on the bench between periods last night, but couldn't get close enough to be able to decipher.

2010 Dolo Spyne.

Also Easton... If you are talking about shouldies.

If shoulders, then yep there's some Easton. But can anybody identify bieksa's sp's? I can't tell, they looked Bauer Vapor-ish to me but I suppose that can't be it.

107438832_slide.jpg

on the topic of luxe gloves, here's a great shot of kostitsyn sporting them earlier this week.

they look great keith, i'll be getting a pair.

107388486.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E64E6261D1E34A8C0352B6A2B0ACAEB6BD5C2E5A2EA8300A21E30A760B0D811297

same here hope they will be released in habs colorway.

anyone can confirm the retail version will be tufftek or a mix of both leather/tufftek?

to me look like these will be the retail version

med_gallery_14_76188.jpg