Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

I think it looks like the 05 ,too. It ( the 05 ) has ear loops. As to where the 04 has no ear loops ,and no slots to put ear loops in , even if you wanted to.

thanks for the pic man. Zuc has the X60 girdle, you can't tell from that one but when he skates around his jersey lifts up and you can tell. that dude is awesome.

Dru swaps skates out a lot. The other day I saw him in the 1st period with One95 skates (blue heel) then in the second I saw him with T1s (yellow heel), then in the 3rd he was back to One95s. Now he's sporting 11ks? I wonder if it's a fit issue, or if he has foot issues (injury or something).

Also, don't know if this a League-wide thing or not, but any Ranger fans notice the gloves the guys are waering have the backrolls covered with some kind of extra padding?

Also, don't know if this a League-wide thing or not, but any Ranger fans notice the gloves the guys are waering have the backrolls covered with some kind of extra padding?

Yeah, I believe it was already covered in this thread. After Dubinsky had his hand broken while blocking a shot, the Rangers EQM added a bunch to a lot of the gloves' backrolls.

currently watching the penguins/capitals alumni game

there seems to be an abundance of Warrior gloves worn by the penguins and surprisingly worn by Mario considering he's been a CCM guy the last few years of his career and all the practice photos/videos of him are wearing ccm 4rolls

There was an article in a local paper that said that all the companies sent Mario a tgon of equipment to try and that Warrior made a hard push with their gear.

Yeah, and you gotta remember that Mario is an owner. I'm sure they told him if he wore the gloves in the game he'd get a decent amount of freebies for the nhl guys.

Yeah, and you gotta remember that Mario is an owner. I'm sure they told him if he wore the gloves in the game he'd get a decent amount of freebies for the nhl guys.

Nice try with the conspiracy theory. Where do you guys get this stuff?

I think it is just basic logic:

1. Mario buys pens

2. Mario "strikes deal" with warrior in which he wears their gloves in a highly "televised" alumni game

3. Mario now has secret deal with warrior, but can not tell anyone because it is so secret (after all, warrior does normally promote everything they do)

4. Mario then uses a CCM stick to throw everyone off

5. ?????

6. Profit.

/sarcasm

Zach

I never understood why they don't have a baby blue secondary color with the Pens blue jerseys… Surprised to see buries it using the full composite, when I toured the Consol, he had a ton of those V110's with the wood fused blade.

That is weird for Mario to use. The most recent stick I saw him use before this was a 7K standard shaft with a wood blade.

I'm kinda mad the Alumni Pens and Caps didn't use the same jerseys as the WC game is using but other than that Mario looked like a baller. Seein him with the Warrior mitts was nice too considering his CCM usage when he came back and played with Sid. Glad I got to see my hero play one last time even though it wasn't in person.