Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

In Thermablades, no less.

Baller status REVOKED.

:facepalm:

107832346.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BF

I'm kinda mad the Alumni Pens and Caps didn't use the same jerseys as the WC game is using but other than that Mario looked like a baller. Seein him with the Warrior mitts was nice too considering his CCM usage when he came back and played with Sid. Glad I got to see my hero play one last time even though it wasn't in person.

This is probably old news, but last night I noticed a ton of the guys on the Canadiens have those clear protectors on their skates.

Just look in the reebok catologue

I don't know why but the PDF refuses to load for me.

edit: never mind, I'm opening it up in a new browser

Thanks for the grammar correction, now everyone will understand what I was trying to say.

Woah man, I was agreeing with you...?

Woah man, I was agreeing with you...?

Think he was under the impression you meant "This" instead of "That" in his OP. Man people are getting uppidity around here lately. Think the red on Ovi's skates looks horrid to stay on topic.

I think it is just basic logic:

1. Mario buys pens

2. Mario "strikes deal" with warrior in which he wears their gloves in a highly "televised" alumni game

3. Mario now has secret deal with warrior, but can not tell anyone because it is so secret (after all, warrior does normally promote everything they do)

4. Mario then uses a CCM stick to throw everyone off

5. ?????

6. Profit.

/sarcasm

Zach

next the make MLX skates under the warrior brand?

Think he was under the impression you meant "This" instead of "That" in his OP. Man people are getting uppidity around here lately. Think the red on Ovi's skates looks horrid to stay on topic.

Oh, good call. I actually kinda like the skates :P

Wow, Ovi's lace pattern is brutal.

Look like Elite laces...my least favorite. Lots of promise out of the box, but fall short fairly quickly. I think they aren't wide enough and they twist up...just like in the pic.

Ovechkin endorses Elite laces.

I think I read on here that Elite is a CCM brand or something right, no? Elite is owned or cooperates with CCM?

I was in a local Sports Authority a few weeks ago and picked up a pair of yellow waxed...best pair I've used. I don't remember the manufacturer but I'm very happy with them. Didn't expect that from a Sports Authority.

I was in a local Sports Authority a few weeks ago and picked up a pair of yellow waxed...best pair I've used. I don't remember the manufacturer but I'm very happy with them. Didn't expect that from a Sports Authority.

Most likely A&R. I like them too . They also sell them at modells. At least in NY...

plastic outsole??

Most likely the older texallium outsole on the old Vectors with the plastic overlay cover. They had them on the Vectors series and the last run of the pro tacks.

Look like Elite laces...my least favorite. Lots of promise out of the box, but fall short fairly quickly. I think they aren't wide enough and they twist up...just like in the pic.

Those look like the sportstape thin waxed to me

After seeing Coffey in those WinWells I've decided I really want a set. Wanted them when I first saw Rick Nash in them at the Olympics, now I really Anyone seen them for sale anywhere yet? (With the dot pattern) want them.