Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

when i saw Foppa skating i thought he had different skates on each foot.

Video here

the shading definitely looks different

Pfff he really skates and shoots like a rookie/pussy, reminds me those losers from public skating.

Kind of guy who makes clear to me I'd make it easy in the NHL. Always good to know in case of unemployment.

Pfff he really skates and shoots like a rookie/pussy, reminds me those losers from public skating.

Kind of guy who makes clear to me I'd make it easy in the NHL. Always good to know in case of unemployment.

:dry:

:dry:

It defense to his post his shot and accuracy was very disappointing. If he hasn't skated for a while though I expect him to be a bit off. I don't have a doubt that he will make his way back on the Avs this year though.

lolol :facepalm:

Removed the original quote.

Ha! I am an Idiot. I meant to quote the original post referring to Forsberg as a pussy. Not this one^^^

I am going to go out on a limb and say that was a sarcastic comment. If not, do you really think that was anything more than a couple warm up laps with a couple warm up shots before the real skate started? Besides, even at that 30% pace he is probably a faster skater than most of the Public skater idiots.

Besides, even at that 30% pace he is probably a faster skater than most of the Public skater idiots.

He has that crazy awesome smooth form of someone who can own anybody.

He has that crazy awesome smooth form of someone who can own anybody.

Agreed. I watched the first skate and his first practice, he straight up impressed me when he just weaved through a defenseman at what I'm thinking was less than full speed. I give it a month or two before he gets back into full stride.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that was a sarcastic comment. If not, do you really think that was anything more than a couple warm up laps with a couple warm up shots before the real skate started? Besides, even at that 30% pace he is probably a faster skater than most of the Public skater idiots.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't read my post because I did not once mention his skating ability. I said, "If he hasn't skated for a while though I expect him to be a bit off" which is in reference to my sentence prior about his shot.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't read my post because I did not once mention his skating ability. I said, "If he hasn't skated for a while though I expect him to be a bit off" which is in reference to my sentence prior about his shot.

I am sorry I quoted the wrong reply.

I meant the original post that you had quoted. My apologies.

That aside, what are the chances they will bring back the Forsberg curve!!!!

I'd say that would be really nice move, but it sounds like they're going to be the same colors as half the league. Hope they simplify the look though.

If they do royal and white with black pants, that would distinguish themselves from the Canucks and Leafs. And would keep the black/blue/white TBL colors going. The bolt on the pants has always looked ridiculous to me.

Tampa gloves have always had one of the best colorways in the NHL... guess I'll have to grab a couple pairs.

True, great colorway for sure... And the bolts on the pants, these are the two things I'd like them to keep

Love the bolt on the pants,hope it stays. It is something original and not many teams can do. They also have mini bolts going through the red line.

I love the bolts on the pants, and i cant believe they are switching colours! They have always had the nicest colours ever since they came into the league.