Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

the question is, what happens to all those player-specific gloves that were made in the other team's color? Patrick Elias for example. did they make a pair of Team Lidstrom colored Warrior Creepers for him just in case he ended up on that team?

didn't even think about that. Maybe we'll get lucky and see the extras on ebay or something.

Ovi got 98 mph with his CCM stick, and 97 with Letang's S19.

Anyone catch a good pic of Ovi's gloves? I could have sworn they are reskinned x60s.

Look like CCM's to me.

Right after Ovie threw his stick at Duchene, you could see some of the reactions from guys, my opinion was disbelief. Big Buff looked he was thinking, "F-ing jerk." Funny to watch, but outside the necessary like when JR threw Fedorov, for no reason.

In the past, ASGs were kind of a launching pad for new gear. Am I wrong? I didn't really see too much new gear being showcased. I'm guessing companies use other platforms or times of the year to launch?

IIRC, Nash has worn Easton's during last year's All-Star game too.

Indeed he did. I thought this was a big deal...Nash switching to Easton? Haha...nah.

I like back to basics and simple, these are a little too simple though. I liked the old colors, but the design was in need of an update.

Step 1) Obtain Detroit design pre-EDGE

Step 2) Click paint palette, choose royal

Step 3) Click Paint Bucket tool

Step 4) Click on anything red

I think a "3-stripe" single stripe system would've worked; like the Kings silver/black. Jersey needs a second color, and the logo needs definition.

wow, huge downgrade. thought they had one of the best color combos in the nhl. now they just look like the leafs and redwings ugly love-child.