Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

I did not catch that part.

I saw that Horton was wearing Warriors at a Bruins practice about a week ago. I wonder if Warrior is trying to move in on the Bruin players because of the New Balance/Warrior connection?

I saw that Horton was wearing Warriors at a Bruins practice about a week ago. I wonder if Warrior is trying to move in on the Bruin players because of the New Balance/Warrior connection?

Good call, def. a possibility. NB is based out of Mass just like my company (Framingham). NB has offices on the same street actually, but I think I heard they were moving to Boston.

Speaking of Horton, his skates are rather interesting. New Supremes?

Although I may not be correct, I'm gonna say no. Mainly because of the tendon guard on that skate. And on the left skate, I can see that swirl/matrix thing. I'm probably wrong but I'm going no.

What would be the best way to do that to a pair of T1's? I tried sharpie-ing my One95s and it doesn't work well on the plastic heel cup. JR, you sure he didn't just ask for black heel cups and logos?

Anyone else notice that James Neal is wearing a different style pant than the rest of the team in the Winter Classic uniforms. Neals pant has the same striping as the Pens regular uniform set, in the Winter Classic colors. The rest of the team is wearing the "v" pant striping from the Winter Classic. Thought that was kinda odd.

Those are very nice gloves. I already like the fit and specs of the AK and that color scheme would fit my team colors just about perfectly.

What would be the best way to do that to a pair of T1's? I tried sharpie-ing my One95s and it doesn't work well on the plastic heel cup. JR, you sure he didn't just ask for black heel cups and logos?

I do not know what topic it was in, but I know I saw the next Supremes on here and they were all blacked out just like these.

Screenshot2011-03-12at42211PM.png

That stick is soooo short!