Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

I saw it mentioned on a game VS. was televising. "Powerplay stick that is much longer.". The first thing I noticed was that it was an Easton and not a Reebok. Now every Habs game I see he does it.

Bauer's not the only brand trying to get Kesler in their gear. Warrior has made gear for Kesler as well but he never ended up using them in a game.

Not sure if you caught the entire conversation, but that's what we were saying.

Sergei Zinovjev wore these at the Olympics, maybe they're just before my time.. thought they were interesting, what are these?

208457_604034859908_276702084_3963450_7404799_n.jpg

They do say Mission right on the skate... As far as the actual model and colorway of the skate, I have no idea.

50895433.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD21CE110E7705D286827B354925969A3A6A3FF43696B1478C

Korky used the same skates for the sharks years ago. I saw a guy picked them up from the Sharks equipment sale 4 or 5 years ago.. I don't think he had any idea how rare they were.

Hmm, what gloves is Douglas Murray wearing?

Looks like just Bauer 4-rolls. Looking at Getty it's hard to tell if the back rolls are split, or if that's just center stripes catching light differently. I think it's the latter.

Hmm, what gloves is Douglas Murray wearing?

Darcy Tucker had a blacked out pair that turned out to be an optical illusion, not split rolls like previously thought. That might be what's going on here.

Darcy Tucker had a blacked out pair that turned out to be an optical illusion, not split rolls like previously thought. That might be what's going on here.

Yeah, on second thought they do look blacked out.