Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

i would kill for 6 sticks like that :( lucky players

Not so much lucky as devoted their whole lives to playing hockey and therefore earning those sticks :P

Sort of interesting though as Semin has being using some version of Bauer sticks since he came to DC and the past 4+ has only been using one90s, one95s and TotalOnes that I know of. I've never even see an Easton or other stick made up for him at team ending gear sales. Unlike someone like Mike Green that has traditionally used Easton but had some one95s made for him to try out after he stopped getting the Stealth CNTs.

semin has also tried warrior and he was using an eq50 in practice this season.

Has anyone been able to try them out? I wonder how much they are similar to Franchises and where they fall short(if at all)

Also, that guy in the crowd with the glasses made me laugh.

Hello Frisco!

Is it just me or do the most of the Red Wings seem to put like 12 inches of red tape on their sticks. For some reason you don't see as much of that halfway-down-the-shaft tape jobs that seems to be popular with the Wings. Maybe it's just me.

Is it just me or do the most of the Red Wings seem to put like 12 inches of red tape on their sticks. For some reason you don't see as much of that halfway-down-the-shaft tape jobs that seems to be popular with the Wings. Maybe it's just me.

I was noticing that myself. They must add 16 oz in tape alone.

Heatley is still using S15s :ohmy: nice

I don't remember much but wasn't there some contest by Warrior where people would 'design' their own sticks and whoever got the most votes would have their stick made?

Heatley is still using S15s :ohmy: nice

I don't remember much but wasn't there some contest by Warrior where people would 'design' their own sticks and whoever got the most votes would have their stick made?

Nope, RS's my friend. October 2011 Stick.

Nope, RS's my friend. October 2011 Stick.

If you're talking about him saying S15's, he's referring to the skates. The stick is an RS.

If you're talking about him saying S15's, he's referring to the skates. The stick is an RS.

Haha yeah I was talking about his skates :P (anybody know if he uses custom toe caps or stock ones?)

Haha yeah I was talking about his skates :P (anybody know if he uses custom toe caps or stock ones?)

Looks like S17 toecaps to me.

He's talking about Lidstrom's stick, which is said to be a new Warrior stick.

hahaha, no, I know, I thought he was talking about the stick.

Sorry about that, I was like..... :blink: when you said S15...strange though that he's using S15 skates. Must like the feel.

Noticed in the pregame against the Lightning that Mike Green for the Caps had on a pair of Alexander Semin's Franchises, you could see that he had Semin's number "blacked Out", but you could see the name on the cuff.

Nope right team. Hartnell has an Orange Totalone next to his Widow. I'll find the pic. Oh Recchi had a Widow and switch back as well. Krejci is also Bauer and he used the RS, it was ALL black except during the game the yellow started to show. Same with Giroux. They used them for about 3 min. Semin used his the longest, Worn the most of the paint off till he threw it away and went back with his TotalOne.

I dont care either side to be honest. I tried a totalone and would recommend people give it a whirl. I do like bauer but its more about what the stick does for me than a brand. I wont tell you what i get done to my skates to help you get better but there is a completely different puck feel with a totalone and I really think Bauer hit it out of the park with what they did. Its something in the blade that you can just feel everything.

We'll agree to disagree, but I am telling you Claude Giroux NEVER used an RS - or any Easton product for that matter - in a game. Has never, and probably will never. Again, his rep posts here and can confirm that.

Kimmo Timonen used an RS in a game for a period, and went back to his EQ.

To the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're saying.

Noticed in the pregame against the Lightning that Mike Green for the Caps had on a pair of Alexander Semin's Franchises, you could see that he had Semin's number "blacked Out", but you could see the name on the cuff.

he's been doing that a loooooonnnngggggg time. take a look back at 24/7 and you'll see him in Semin's gloves. he must really love those things.

AP110429080283.jpg

Ovie w/ a LARGE CCM logo on left hand, and smaller logo on right hand.

Ryan Malone with Franchises with #12 on it. a bit surprised he didn't get new pairs to match his new uni number for the season considering that when he was with the penguins, he had super dirty palms as seen from an old Cabbie on the Street video <== I suppose only those in Ontario would know who I'm talking about.