Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Caught a glimpse ok Mikko Koivu on the bench and he was wearing 3-finger Warrior glove glove He had a broken hand/finger, so I assume he has his fingers wrapped together...

DiPietro wearing a weird helmet tonight. I thought it was an Osgood-style Cooper, but up close it looks like a Bauer player-helmet with an old Cooper style cage?? This is the best pic I could find so far. I got a better look at it on the NHL Network, and maybe it's a 5100?

ap-7920b476fe4b44039883b13ab25351bd.jpg

would it have something to do with the facial injuries he got fighting johnson a while back? maybe needed a different type?

Your correct.

The HM30 doesn't sit tight on his orbital, so it's the perfect fit for him.

Hasek Pic

Just went barhopping with Hasek (and Willie O'Ree and a bunch of NHL suits...and randomly bumped into Wade Belak) last night. Showed him the pic. I quote - "Yeah, that me. I play defense. One game".

DiPietro wearing a weird helmet tonight. I thought it was an Osgood-style Cooper, but up close it looks like a Bauer player-helmet with an old Cooper style cage?? This is the best pic I could find so far. I got a better look at it on the NHL Network, and maybe it's a 5100?

SK2000 with HM30 style cage

Your correct.

The HM30 doesn't sit tight on his orbital, so it's the perfect fit for him.

It's actually one of Osgood's old helmets from his Islanders days. They are apparently impossible to find.

Article here:

http://ingoalmag.com/news/islanders-dipietro-dons-osgoods-old-mask-to-protect-shattered-face/

Says in the article it's a bauer sk2000 so Marcelo was correct.

Yup. I was just amazed of the story of one of them coming from Russia.

There was doubt? LOL

I post factually, unlike many others.

Never a doubt. Just restating the fact that you were correct. I appreciate the fact that you can debunk many theories and rumors.

I noticed Gomez's stick tonight in the Habs vs. Wild game had the name GRETZKY on it instead of GOMEZ. What gives?

I noticed Gomez's stick tonight in the Habs vs. Wild game had the name GRETZKY on it instead of GOMEZ. What gives?

Gionta also had that to earlier in the year....Moen has been switching back and forth from totalone sticks to one95 sticks the last little while.

What stick is cammaleri(spelt wrong) using tonight? Looks like eq50 with yellow graphics.

Stealth RS

Cammalleri using the Stealth RS against the Wild on Sunday.

13rse.jpg

Is it just me or have Thorntons gloves looked rather "Easton-y" lately?

Thornton.jpg

Yeah, those inserts between rolls gives it away. Heater must have convince him.