Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

I think you mean Richards and/or Giroux if you're talking Flyers in APX. Danny's been in Supremes for the past three or so seasons.

Claude was actually in them first, a few weeks before the ASG game I believe. Richards switched a few weeks after the break, they're gradually making the rounds of former X:60 guys.

Not sure if mentioned, but Danny Briere last night was rockin Apx's. They look pretty good on the ice. Look just as good as 40s imo. For the people thinking it looks like crap I think they'll have a different opinion once they see someone on the ice with them.

naw I love the APX, they make the XXXX look kind of like denim jeans in a way.

Not sure if mentioned, but Danny Briere last night was rockin Apx's. They look pretty good on the ice. Look just as good as 40s imo. For the people thinking it looks like crap I think they'll have a different opinion once they see someone on the ice with them.

Didn't change my mind.

Willie Mitchell was using a Stealth RS at Kings practice yesterday, lets see if he debuts it in a couple hours against the Avs.

Update-Doughty has one in his hands now too...must find pro stock at end of season haha. Looks like Mitchell is staying with the S19 for this game at least.

Willie Mitchell was using a Stealth RS at Kings practice yesterday, lets see if he debuts it in a couple hours against the Avs.

Update-Doughty has one in his hands now too...must find pro stock at end of season haha. Looks like Mitchell is staying with the S19 for this game at least.

I think Richardson is using one too

Willie Mitchell is testing out a new poke checking stick?

Cammalleri doesnt have a digital overlay on his top hand anymore. He usrd have a strip going down the middle of his glove where his stick is, not there for the game tonight.

Cammalleri doesnt have a digital overlay on his top hand anymore. He usrd have a strip going down the middle of his glove where his stick is, not there for the game tonight.

He never had it on the top hand. Single layer nash top hand and the botom hand has nash with digital overlay.

He never had it on the top hand. Single layer nash top hand and the botom hand has nash with digital overlay.

why is that the chosen method, I can understand because you use the top hand for the fine minute movements with the stick but I know that the top hand palm always wears faster so wouldnt you want the top hand to have more layers

why is that the chosen method, I can understand because you use the top hand for the fine minute movements with the stick but I know that the top hand palm always wears faster so wouldnt you want the top hand to have more layers

I don't think you really care about durability of palms when you can get as many pairs of new gloves as you please. It's more about feel I think. Maybe the digital on the bottom hand gives just the right amount of grip for shooting and the top hand is more for the precise feel.

The APX skates are really starting to grow on me, but I am not sure if players will move to them as quickly as they did with the X:60s from the XXXXs, but when they are free I guess it won't be a big deal.

I think he started playing with APX skates and TO gloves since they played LA a few nights back.

47c90f5169ea8f10e11f31029e41deb4-getty-103043398vd020_calgary_flam.jpg

You can bet that I'm gonna be looking for a pair of those gloves at the sale this year.