Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

There CNTs. I know because after mike left Base Hockey they posted on their FB saying it took a Base stick for them to cave and make him more CNTs.

I totally remember that. Hilarious, Greenie went through like over 10 different combinations of curves, lie's, flexes, and such in the beginning of the season. He used base for about a couple weeks, and I was pumped, bought a few and fell in love with them (too broke to buy any now....but...) now he's back to easton.

Cat's out of the bag! Easton's all white "S19 Pure" stick is coming to Pure Hockey ONLY this July. You won't be able to get it anywhere else! Can't wait to show it to you because it's too sweet for words.

via facebook

Doubtful. Even though it would be cool, Pure Hockey doesn't have a nationwide storefront, so I think they will probably sell them elsewhere. Or online, whichever. Look for them to be up on Hockeymonkey/IW really soon, I would imagine.

Doughty is using an RS in this pick, but what caught my eye more was the lie on his blade, is it just me/an optical illusion, or does Doughty use a crazy low lie?

la_u_daughty01_576.jpg

The stick is turned a little bit towards doughty. The more it's turned in that direction, the lie is going to look flatter and flatter till ur looking at the bottom of the stick.

EXACTLY. But, I would point this out. Lots of people use strange lie's. I have seen a few lie's that would edge close to 2.0's, not sure if there is a rule against how far they can go.

I heard one rumor this week that Ovechkin may follow Jagr's lead and give Combat a good long look for his next endorsement deal.

I was reading up until the bolded point and I thought you might say he'll move out back to Euro or Russia, and I was about to LOL hard, then I was saddened.

Combat has a strange history, they don't treat some of their staff really well, I know for a fact that a few reps were booted for lame reasons back a couple years ago when they merged/deleted Ballistik off the map. I like their sticks, but I think their core values use to be a lot more engineered towards keeping the prices of their sticks down, now they're just another up and coming $200 (top of the line) stick company.

Looks like a Montreal Hockey stick to me.

Honestly, I think montreal is the only company with an AL at the end of their name. ....thinking? yeah, pretty sure.

Honestly, I think montreal is the only company with an AL at the end of their name. ....thinking? yeah, pretty sure.

The font style was what tipped it off.

It's a joke because Toews keeps...nevermind.

I thought that's what you meant since he switched from warrior to bauer right when he got his name on a curve and now this lol

He's a gear whore. Why anyone would commit to putting his name on a curve is beyond me. Bauer already has the chicago people with the kaner curve, they don't need two. put kopitar on it or something to get another market.

using a t1 in game now(toews)

IT took me like literally 5 minutes to make this connections t1=total one ROFL

He's a gear whore. Why anyone would commit to putting his name on a curve is beyond me. Bauer already has the chicago people with the kaner curve, they don't need two. put kopitar on it or something to get another market.

If that's in reference to the P14 it wouldn't happen. If you're talkin about Warrior then yeah. Draper's name shouldn't be on their twigs.

Semin's rockin' a RS.

Went back to his regular TotalOne in the 3rd and scored a goal with it...wonder what he starts next game with haha