Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Semin's rockin' a RS.

Noticed the same thing. I was shocked he was trying the Easton in a playoff game.

I grabbed a photo during the 1st period:

ap-ef705e3e01ca49fe8f9f7f38b2982284.jpg

and then the third period (he's on the bench all he way to the left):

167027ceee2d76ab802cbff7b17ec36d-getty-111981490lr016_new_york_ran.jpg

Not sure If anyone else noticed but it looks like all the caps players who use them are using all black TotalOne sticks instead of black and yellow.

Also just noticed from that above photo that Chimera is using the old Pro-Lite holders on his U+ skates. The Caps must have a huge surplus of those things considering how fragile they are and how many I see broken just from beer league play.

Not sure If anyone else noticed but it looks like all the caps players who use them are using all black TotalOne sticks instead of black and yellow.

Actually, they're black and red. If you watch during games when they zoom in on players before faceoffs and stuff like that you can tell. For some reason the red just doesn't show up well on totalones, as opposed to the one95.

Do any or has any Blackhawks player use Eagle gloves? I'd love to see what those look like

In fear of being proven wrong, I do not believe any of the Blackhawks wear Eagle gloves.

Also just noticed from that above photo that Chimera is using the old Pro-Lite holders on his U+ skates. The Caps must have a huge surplus of those things considering how fragile they are and how many I see broken just from beer league play.

Both Chimmer and Poti are still skating on Pro-Lite holders. Must be a goldmine in their practice facility, but I'm not sure it's a treasure very many people would want.

Saw a member of the Canadiens using an old Mission Intake helmet, but rebranded as Bauer, trying to find a picture now. :[

You must be referring to Brent Sopel.

Does Warrior have a new liner? Saw Kovalev's gloves tonight and they didn't have the yellow silver shield. It was red.....

KovyLiner.jpg

Did it resemble this at all? These are my Montreal AKs. I don't know if they are pro spec or retail, but they have this liner on the outside and behind it they have the silvershield on the inside of the gloves.