Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Not so much a gear sighting, but during the CBC broadcast of the Pens-Lightning game, after Malone scored they brought up the fact that in his section of the stick rack, Malone has one of Malkin's sticks for good luck..

im pretty sure he's wearing an oakley this season, and this pic has him in an itech. i dont care either way, i just like the length. my wife is on my ass about getting a visor.

Oakley Pro Straight or Itech HS22/Bauer Straight Cut is probably what you want.

Heatley going between a white S19 paint job and RS tonight (both are likely the same Synergy underneath). I think he switched sometime in the 2nd period... Odd nice I know Heater is really picky about the paint on the lower part of the stick. He started using his Canada Edition sticks well before the Olympics last year just o get used to them...

Did it resemble this at all? These are my Montreal AKs. I don't know if they are pro spec or retail, but they have this liner on the outside and behind it they have the silvershield on the inside of the gloves.

No print. Dark red like some of Bauer's thermo max/core liners

haha almost as bad as the bauer 8500 space ship

I wasn't aware the Intake was considered an ugly helmet, I've been hoping Bauer would bring it back.

I wasn't aware the Intake was considered an ugly helmet, I've been hoping Bauer would bring it back.

I think it looks better than the Easton helmets

the most comfy helmet I've ever owned. you can still find some at places like Hockey Monkey.

the most comfy helmet I've ever owned. you can still find some at places like Hockey Monkey.

i still have one, i've used it probably three times. It looks fitting and aerodynamic, but it feels like a spaceship on my head. That and it really did a bad job of holding sweat. Not a fan!

What stick is Toews testing here? I like the Hawks logo on the top of the shaft.

The stick is a weighted stick made out of iron. It weighs about 10 pounds and is a stick some of the 'Hawks use to work on stickhandling. You can't shoot with it.

That is me before a beer league game and the night before a early skate! Pretty normal to me :biggrin:

Agreed. Drapes' is right, the more time you put into the stick, the better it treats you in return. :biggrin:

Double Warrior logo though?

probably to cover up where it would normally say "aktwentyseven". I've been reading blueprints all day, so my eyes aren't the best, but it looks like the russian double headed eagle is between the two warriors i.e. ak27.