Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

That is me before a beer league game and the night before a early skate! Pretty normal to me :biggrin:

im new here, but its nice to know im not the only one that hasnt let go of that feeling that the game still makes you feel twelve years old, no matter what kind of hockey it is

Marleau was playing with a double logo'd ak27 in game 2.

Who is this?

That's the Staples Center, so one can deduce that's Marleau's stick. The two-pc gives it away.

im new here, but its nice to know im not the only one that hasnt let go of that feeling that the game still makes you feel twelve years old, no matter what kind of hockey it is

Every time I think about it!

That's the Staples Center, so one can deduce that's Marleau's stick. The two-pc gives it away.

Is he still using wood blades? I have a friend who loaded up on his Reebok wood blades last year, I realize he is using Warrior blades but I wonder if he has switched to composite.

I'm pretty sure that you're wrong! :) They're wood.

Really!? I'm not doubting you, but I was down by the bench a couple games ago and thought that I saw the carbon weave on his blade. Also, he broke a blade and it didn't look like a wood core on it, but it could just be my bad eyesight.

Thanks, had no idea that was the Staples Center.

I was down in the locker rooms late last year there.

Really!? I'm not doubting you, but I was down by the bench a couple games ago and thought that I saw the carbon weave on his blade. Also, he broke a blade and it didn't look like a wood core on it, but it could just be my bad eyesight.

Yep...last time I checked, they were making wood blades for him.

UPS was dropping off a package a few weeks ago before a game I was coaching and the guy at the rink said Patty gets shipments like every other day of sticks. I hear him and Heatley are very picky about their sticks.

Anyone know how many sticks players usually take for ''summer stock''?

Sekera looks to have about a dozen, but I assume most of those are for the WC.

ap-dde7eaf623d54ab4a665badbf6e80ef2.jpg

Myers with a handful.

ap-bf36c57dc9d643078c47746b7911ba36.jpg

Looks like Sekera has a couple different brands, may be just testing the latest offerings.

ap-dde7eaf623d54ab4a665badbf6e80ef2.jpg

i was gonna say that sekera has chew can in his pants pocket but its probably just a roll of tape. there's probably a joke in there somewhere too.

Looks like Sekera has a couple different brands, may be just testing the latest offerings.

Probably some of his teammates sticks too. He's got a goalie stick and a RH Dolo in the bundle as well.

i was gonna say that sekera has chew can in his pants pocket but its probably just a roll of tape. there's probably a joke in there somewhere too.

Like the fact you were looking at his pants?

Probably some of his teammates sticks too. He's got a goalie stick and a RH Dolo in the bundle as well.

Personal collection or for a group back home to raffle/auction off. Sometimes they will even grab a stick for a friend back home.

How much gear are players allowed to take home? I have seen NHLers are summer/captain skates in gear for teams they are no longer on but teams also have equipment sales. They they just selling the "extras"?

he was using one in practice today too.

Semin Dumped his RS in the Game last week, and scored with his Totalone. I wonder how much Easton is paying him. Couple of teams have guys using the RS and I know the flyers has some guys using it.... their stick guy had their totalones ready to go and so far everyone has switched back to the TO

Semin Dumped his RS in the Game last week, and scored with his Totalone. I wonder how much Easton is paying him. Couple of teams have guys using the RS and I know the flyers has some guys using it.... their stick guy had their totalones ready to go and so far everyone has switched back to the TO

Who on the Flyers used the RS?

With all due respect, old news. RS's are in lots of hands man.

With all due respect, old news. RS's are in lots of hands man.

Sort of interesting though as Semin has being using some version of Bauer sticks since he came to DC and the past 4+ has only been using one90s, one95s and TotalOnes that I know of. I've never even see an Easton or other stick made up for him at team ending gear sales. Unlike someone like Mike Green that has traditionally used Easton but had some one95s made for him to try out after he stopped getting the Stealth CNTs.