Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

We'll agree to disagree, but I am telling you Claude Giroux NEVER used an RS - or any Easton product for that matter - in a game. Has never, and probably will never. Again, his rep posts here and can confirm that.

Kimmo Timonen used an RS in a game for a period, and went back to his EQ.

To the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're saying.

QFT

We'll agree to disagree, but I am telling you Claude Giroux NEVER used an RS - or any Easton product for that matter - in a game. Has never, and probably will never. Again, his rep posts here and can confirm that.

Kimmo Timonen used an RS in a game for a period, and went back to his EQ.

To the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're saying.

Correct, Giroux has never used any Easton products in the NHL

Not a big deal, but did anyone else notice pavelski's eastons had a white pinky last night? Pav's going for some style points I guess haha

Not really the pinky, more like the edge of the glove, or whatever it's called

actually I think it was the palm of his gloves lol

Yeah that's it. I don't know why they're like that tho, most of the time they cover that part with nylon or whatever the glove's made of

or whatever it's called

If it is the side of the fingers then it is called the "Finger Gussets"....I'm pretty sure.

Crazy Grafs on Morozov..

651973a07116fcedde80f50bcb55b6d5-getty-ihockey-world-rus-slo.jpg

Also..

Spezza in Luxes with Canadian Flag .. Haven't anything like that from Warrior ..

ap-e231e027c67e41069acc704bf8bda5b7.jpg

Crazy Grafs on Morozov..

Also..

Spezza in Luxes with Canadian Flag .. Haven't anything like that from Warrior ..

Nice finds. I really like socks on the Canadian players with the CA logo in the middle, pretty rad.

If it is the side of the fingers then it is called the "Finger Gussets"....I'm pretty sure.

No the gussets are on the tip of the fingers, we're talking about the edge of the glove (or the side?) Anyway, I'm done with this, who cares? :rolleyes:

Crazy Grafs on Morozov..

651973a07116fcedde80f50bcb55b6d5-getty-ihockey-world-rus-slo.jpg

Harv.....Robbie Schremp has been wearing the same exact graf 704's since junior...perron also wore them for a while, i got a paair sitting in my closet

It's not the pinky or the gusset. It's the small roll on the side.

75336b2e4bcbe8d3a3ba884e23947a64-getty-111982518th020.jpg

Argument solved.

Is it just me, or is Pavelski's left skate laced differently? If anyone knows, what lacing pattern or advantages would this give you?

Is it just me, or is Pavelski's left skate laced differently? If anyone knows, what lacing pattern or advantages would this give you?

Oh man we are getting desperate :P

Oh man we are getting desperate :P

I ask because that is where i have to be extremely careful about how I tighten my skates and usually I screw it up! :laugh:

Pretty sure it's a lace-lock technique. I could be wrong though.

I ask because that is where i have to be extremely careful about how I tighten my skates and usually I screw it up! :laugh:

then it sounds like they don't fit

It could be a skate protector with the deluxe option, pre-laced.

Idk if any one else has noticed this but lecacalier's stick is white at the bottom, totally giving away that its a v10 repaint.My link

I think he just spray paints it. I doubt that CCM just ran out of black paint near the blade of his sticks...