Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

You don't know Mack then.

You are correct I don't, much less know anyone on this board as I just come on here and usually never post but more so read up on what others post. I mean the name of the thread is 10-11 Gear Sightings, I figured it doesn't have to be new gear and I found it odd that a player at that level is using such an old stick.

Nope, I only noticed the gloves after rewatching the game on my DVR because I missed a couple important plays because of a couple distractions(some chicks we went with were making out, haha).

This is what I recall them looking like:

creeperw.jpg

I just dumped the images off my drive from the Lightning Vision shoot with them- had a nice high res of them. Here is a crappy call phone pic:

IMG_1700.jpg

You are correct I don't, much less know anyone on this board as I just come on here and usually never post but more so read up on what others post. I mean the name of the thread is 10-11 Gear Sightings, I figured it doesn't have to be new gear and I found it odd that a player at that level is using such an old stick.

plenty of players use old sticks, their just painted to look like the new sticks

edit: i believe hagmans using creepers too trying to find pics

plenty of players use old sticks, their just painted to look like the new sticks

edit: i believe hagmans using creepers too trying to find pics

This i am aware but like you stated they are repainted. This one simply isn't hence the point behind my post.

Google Shanahan's pics and look at how long he held onto aluminum shafts and then you'll see why a player using an older stick doesn't make anyone blink.

If it irks them, they should take solace in the fact that he's at least using a Bauer stick and hasn't Malkin'd himself away.

Wonder what Bauer thinks of their TotalOne poster boy, Stamkos, continuing to use his One95 all the time.

He's been using a G3 one95 with TO graphics since camp. He broke a couple sticks last night, maybe the one95 was the only one preped or maybe he's out of the one95s with TO graphics.

anyone watched the leafs game last night? It seems to me when versteeg got into a little scrap with fisher, his skate looked like it had no tendon guard :s

i believe hagmans using creepers too trying to find pics

105137222.jpg

not sure if mentioned but beauchemin using sherwood stick and gloves

105003270.jpg

He's been using a G3 one95 with TO graphics since camp. He broke a couple sticks last night, maybe the one95 was the only one preped or maybe he's out of the one95s with TO graphics.

Or he must have a lot left. 75% of the pics I've seen of him from the preseason or first games, he's been using a One95.

anyone watched the leafs game last night? It seems to me when versteeg got into a little scrap with fisher, his skate looked like it had no tendon guard :s

image068.th.jpg

Or he must have a lot left. 75% of the pics I've seen of him from the preseason or first games, he's been using a One95.

Lightning have only played one regular season game and the last preseason game was the first game he used a stick that didn't have TO graphics, so that's two games total that he used a one95 with one95 graphics. You're either looking at last year's pics or you didn't notice that all the pics of Stamkos this season are from three games; two against the Panthers and one against the Thrashers.

Lightning have only played one regular season game and the last preseason game was the first game he used a stick that didn't have TO graphics, so that's two games total that he used a one95 with one95 graphics. You're either looking at last year's pics or you didn't notice that all the pics of Stamkos this season are from three games; two against the Panthers and one against the Thrashers.

Probably the latter of those two because they've all been recent pics.

He just tucks his tendon guard and leaves the stock tongues out and tapes around his ankles twice.. with white then black.

tumblr_la4ca3dBgd1qznjgq.jpg

tumblr_la4cc5xuCi1qznjgq.jpg

Tons of warrior shoulder pads in the show right now. Everyone has either brand new shouldies, or has updated caps and bicep protection.

Warrior was one of the first companies "approved for use" by the NHL under their new shoulder and arm pad foam regulation. Many of the EM's have chosen the Warrior pads due to the zote foam's quality and protection. There are two models, the ProSeries (very similar to a Hustler with one-piece cap) and the Projekt. They have been received very well by players.

Warrior was one of the first companies "approved for use" by the NHL under their new shoulder and arm pad foam regulation. Many of the EM's have chosen the Warrior pads due to the zote foam's quality and protection. There are two models, the ProSeries (very similar to a Hustler with one-piece cap) and the Projekt. They have been received very well by players.

Have you seen an increase in usage in the Shin and Elbow categories too thanks to the Zote foam, or is mainly contained within the shoulder category at the moment? Also, is the ProSeries available in shin and elbow?

Have you seen an increase in usage in the Shin and Elbow categories too thanks to the Zote foam, or is mainly contained within the shoulder category at the moment? Also, is the ProSeries available in shin and elbow?

Shin was not offered. Elbow has seen some gains, but nothing like the response on the shoulder pads.

Any chance of a retail release of the ProSeries?

Just had the thought of Warrior releasing the pro style stuff that's replacing JOFA as Reebok phased out all the pro JOFA stuff at retail...

Any chance of a retail release of the ProSeries?

Pro Product is currently only being sold to NHL and Junior/College. Our current Hustler shares the same spec, but without the single cap with extra cap foam. Projekt is the same as our retail pad, plus the additional zote foam on the caps and arm pads.