Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

does he really use an s19? If not does anyoe know what he actually uses?

hes a good friend of mine, and brought home a bunch of s19's this previous summer, but they didn't have the elliptical taper, so i'm under the assumption they are se16's...

TBL, what's with a whole bunch of NHLers using the country-based One95s?

Surplus from the Olympics perhaps?

Surplus from the Olympics perhaps?

I think it's a great way to show national pride, nothing wrong with that. I think it's something the Euro's do a little better (reference Ovi & the Olympics) but it's great to see. Plus it looks so much better than a plain Bauer stick.

Stamkos's have to be from the WC since he wasn't on the Olympics. That said, the Creepers are growing on me aesthetically. DJ King's look far better than the Capital Franchises.

Just saw these in person today at a shop in New England. The top glove is the new TotalONE in red and white and the other three, left to right are ONE60, ONE80 and the new Pro 4-Roll. The background of the photo is a pair of ONE80 pants and a pair of TotalONE elbows. They also had samples of the new TotalONE shins, but I couldn't get a photo. Sorry for the weak cell pics.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7966/ahockey.jpg

Just saw these in person today at a shop in New England. The top glove is the new TotalONE in red and white and the other three, left to right are ONE60, ONE80 and the new Pro 4-Roll. The background of the photo is a pair of ONE80 pants and a pair of TotalONE elbows. They also had samples of the new TotalONE shins, but I couldn't get a photo. Sorry for the weak cell pics.

Aaaaand having seen the new Supreme line of gloves, I will not be purchasing some new custom Franchises. Did you try them on? Fit? Palm? Interested to see what is different with the new 4Rolls.

JR, any insight on if the upcoming Supreme line will be similar fit to the current one or if they will be more x60Pro-ish fit? (Saw Stamkos rocking these, he was a fan of the X60's)

Thanks for the pic dude!

Aaaaand having seen the new Supreme line of gloves, I will not be purchasing some new custom Franchises. Did you try them on? Fit? Palm? Interested to see what is different with the new 4Rolls.

JR, any insight on if the upcoming Supreme line will be similar fit to the current one or if they will be more x60Pro-ish fit? (Saw Stamkos rocking these, he was a fan of the X60's)

Thanks for the pic dude!

Fit on supremes seemed similar to what my 4-rolls are now. They have made some cosmetic changes, diagonal vent holes on back of hand. I thought they looked pretty nice, though only minor changes. The TotalONES seemed to be vapors, more or less, I only threw them on for a second. Now, saying that, I will probably take a beating for that non-technical critique. The TotalONE shins looked very Easton Stealth like, all white with black and gold writing.

clark macarthur from the leafs , was sporting a nike bauer branded 9500 helmet last night against the pens. havent seen the nike swoosh in over a yr now , until last night

What's up with the two stripes on the pants? Were they just two vertical stripes or what? They remind me of the stripes on the Rangers pants.

Those were my exact thoughts when I saw them, they looked like the striping on the Rangers pants. Check the "Exclusive color" Bauer pants on Pure Hockey's site and they look like that.

I thought the Supreme One95 felt completely different than the 4-Rolls. Opposite basically...

Sorry, I meant that my NBH 4-rolls seemed the same as the new ones, as far as fit. The TotalONE series is more like the "bastard child" of a Vapor X60 and Supreme One95, that carries more traits from the Vapor(cleaner look).

Those TBL creepers look good, I've been thinking of getting a custom pair of this for awhile. I want something a little different and everyone has Franchises.

Those TBL creepers look good, I've been thinking of getting a custom pair of this for awhile. I want something a little different and everyone has Franchises.

Do it up man. I like my creepers better than my franchises.

Those were my exact thoughts when I saw them, they looked like the striping on the Rangers pants. Check the "Exclusive color" Bauer pants on Pure Hockey's site and they look like that.

these are sick. I want these

Been trying to find a pic, found one from preseason. Smaby using a Miken stick.

smaby.jpg

Will he use it all season? Smaby he will, Smaby he won't.