Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Actually, I did notice it being a little different last night. I can't find any pictures that illustrate it well, but he had extra screws so that it would maintain its level of tilt. Instead of the standard "one screw in each slot," he had two screws in one slot, and one in the other, so that the visor wouldn't budge at all.

Ya that's what I noticed too! It was definitely a lot more tilted than usual.

I'm curious as to why Bauer's not upset about the APX pictures being leaked. This can't help their X:60 sales.

Side note: is it pronounced "apex?"

i dont think that they are leaked photos because on thehockeyshop's (lhs) facebook page they say that they just got back from bauer product meeting and that they were introduced to the skates and they also posted a picture.

Not a NHL sighting but a QJAHL sighting..

I've heard that the St. Jerome Panthers.. who are in St. Jerome, Quebec.. are the lucky team that gets to test out quite a bit of new Bauer product since they're in the same city as the Bauer HQ. And they're sponsored by Bauer, as their sponsors are listed on the site.

I noticed this on their website today. (Recent pics)

Quite a handful.. probably 99.5% of their team uses Bauer (but some use a mix of Sherwood, CCM/Reebok, Bauer.. which I'd probably assume is due to the league being sponsored by the other brands?).. but their sticks are all blacked out.. literally all of them. Anyone have an idea as to why? Perhaps a brand new stick?

Really cool jerseys too.

tumblr_lapwhmej1q1qznjgq.jpg

tumblr_lapw1lO7YU1qznjgq.jpg

tumblr_lapw23c1YQ1qznjgq.jpg

A bit odd to me seeing Sherbrook sticks and gloves as well.. as you don't see those too often.

tumblr_lapwd7HQzd1qznjgq.jpg

A bit odd seeing SBK gloves/sticks as well.

A bunch of the Blues were wearing pink laces for Hockey Fights Cancer

Pretty sure one of them had pink accents on their U+ CL skates....or it coulda just been red. I like to think it was pink, but coulda been just stock red.

Not sure if this is posted, but is Andrew Ladd wearing Rebellion holders on TOs?

ced8dda75b2c08de3bbdea28bcf1a457-getty-102624283kc014_tampa_bay_li.jpg

You're right, I think it's Quickblade.

Quickblade?? What is this, I'm guessing it must be pretty new.

Edit: Okay, I googled it. Is it supposed to be the same thing as the Switchblade holder that was being worked on?

Not a NHL sighting but a QJAHL sighting..

I've heard that the St. Jerome Panthers.. who are in St. Jerome, Quebec.. are the lucky team that gets to test out quite a bit of new Bauer product since they're in the same city as the Bauer HQ. And they're sponsored by Bauer, as their sponsors are listed on the site.

I noticed this on their website today. (Recent pics)

Quite a handful.. probably 99.5% of their team uses Bauer (but some use a mix of Sherwood, CCM/Reebok, Bauer.. which I'd probably assume is due to the league being sponsored by the other brands?).. but their sticks are all blacked out.. literally all of them. Anyone have an idea as to why? Perhaps a brand new stick?

Really cool jerseys too.

tumblr_lapwhmej1q1qznjgq.jpg

tumblr_lapw1lO7YU1qznjgq.jpg

tumblr_lapw23c1YQ1qznjgq.jpg

A bit odd to me seeing Sherbrook sticks and gloves as well.. as you don't see those too often.

tumblr_lapwd7HQzd1qznjgq.jpg

A bit odd seeing SBK gloves/sticks as well.

Might be a silly question....but what series pants are the Bauers with yellow lining? Thanks guys!

I like the Blues jersey/gear, such a slick setup.

Heading to the Blues game tonight. Would you like for me to look for anything?

I doubt they have anything but Perron gloves and a stick are what I've been looking for.

Try to get one of Tanger's twig. He's been using a new curve and I haven't really seen a good pic of it. It looks similar to a Sakic from what I kinda saw on tv. Thanks!

Mike Green using an easton stick tonight instead of base. Didnt catch what model, just got a quick shot of it on the bench.

Seeing all the locker room shots around it seems RBK is really taking a hit as far as protective. Lots of CCM, Warrior, Eagle, Bauer, Easton shoulders out there. They seem to still control elbows and shins, but they really missed the boat on the new shoulder pad specs. I wonder if players will slowly transition back as they get their new spec pads out there.

followup to your post larrivee HNIC showed a cut out version of the CCM shoulders and its got foam above the plastic shoulder cap to help lessen the impact, i guess one of the reason your seeing more of them