Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Posted the picture of AK46s gloves on the Warrior Facebook page asking them what's up.

They took it down pretty fast. :biggrin:

Were you honestly expecting to get an answer?

Don't understand that, if you want it kept secret why's on display in an NHL game..

If you get an answer instantly you can forget about it. If you dig all over the internet for 2 weeks to get an answer, you'll definitely remember it.

Create hype

Is there such a thing as "selective hype"?

I obviously don't understand marketing, or what is perceived to be marketing. I'll wait until it comes from the horse.

In the pregame for Bruins tonight Recchi was wearing CCM gloves and not Warriors. Are they Franchises with CCM logo?

Also, Malkin is back in Vapors from what I could see and not MLX.

In the pregame for Bruins tonight Recchi was wearing CCM gloves and not Warriors. Are they Franchises with CCM logo?

Malkin has been back in Vapors for a long time.

Recchi used to wear MIA's with the CCM logo on the cuff. Was it the old style CCM logo or the new style? The last pair I saw on ebay were from the penguins when their gloves were black/white (no gold) and were MIA/Franchise with the old CCM logo on the cuff.

Recchi used to wear MIA's with the CCM logo on the cuff. Was it the old style CCM logo or the new style? The last pair I saw on ebay were from the penguins when their gloves were black/white (no gold) and were MIA/Franchise with the old CCM logo on the cuff.

The new style CCM logo, here's a look

http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/7281/recchibenchglove.jpg

They are not Warrior. Could be Eagle; could be CCM. My guess is Eagle, based on several little things I see. Shame the original CCM Pro/CP94 patterns weren't used...

Could Datsuyk's Reebok gloves be eagle too? They don't look like the rest of the Reebok 4 rolls in the league.

I agree I miss the old ccm 4 rolls.

Sorry couldn't find a good pic on my phone.

Oh what I'd do for Warrior wood blades and that shaft. I like the look he gives after "is that a regular hair dryer?"

Pretty neat video with Ryan Smyth prepping his sticks for game use and talking about why he uses what he does.

very nice.

friction tape wow, ha i didn't think too many people used it anymore...good video though

I would still use friction tape if I could ever find any good friction anymore. The last good roll of friction I had was probably 7-8 years ago.

Hardware stores carry a million different kinds of friction tape.

Oh what I'd do for Warrior wood blades and that shaft. I like the look he gives after "is that a regular hair dryer?"

A hair dryer for those who wish to go hairless. That is a more expensive style of heat gun that ski shops and hockey shops use.

Spezza's been sporting an S19 twig for about the last few games now.

I think he's been using them for awhile now. They are SE16 repaints.

A 3 pack of them were on ebay not too long ago.