Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

5183853486_500de93b7c.jpg

What's up with Adam Burish's Bauer Helmet? It looks like the foam inside is modified. Look inside the front air vents, it looks like there's some Cascade M11 or Easton S9 cell-like pattern inside. I've seen them on other players as well.

What's up with Adam Burish's Bauer Helmet? It looks like the foam inside is modified. Look inside the front air vents, it looks like there's some Cascade M11 or Easton S9 cell-like pattern inside. I've seen them on other players as well.

Bauer 5100 helmet

Bauer 5100, nothing more

boychuk in 1 bauer and 1 reebok glove. he has an injured forearm, so I assume it is to help protect that.

I remember Selanne did the same thing when he hurt his hand a couple of years ago. One Franchise and one Vapor XXXX I think....

I was watching the canes game tonight and noticed Tuomo Ruutu's stick looked like his name was hand written on it. Does he use retail sticks?

Green in Franchises with what looks like a #28 on the thumb.

Can't figure out what the cuff says. Can't find a high enough res picture to zoom on it. I assume it's says Semin but it doesn't look like that way.

Either a 28 or an 18 it looks like, and neither Semin nor a previous 18 (Belanger) wore Warriors in-game.

Belanger has been Bauer head to toe for years now (helmet, gloves, skates and sticks) so it seems highly unlikely that they would be his. Plus the name on the cuff roll doesn't look long enough for Belanger.

Brian Pothier and Scott Walker both wore Warriors for the Caps last year, but Pothier wore #2, and Walker wore #24 I think.

Apparently Al Iafrate spends a fair amount of time around the Caps, maybe he had a pair made up to try and convert Semin.

Belanger has been Bauer head to toe for years now (helmet, gloves, skates and sticks) so it seems highly unlikely that they would be his. Plus the name on the cuff roll doesn't look long enough for Belanger.

Brian Pothier and Scott Walker both wore Warriors for the Caps last year, but Pothier wore #2, and Walker wore #24 I think.

Apparently Al Iafrate spends a fair amount of time around the Caps, maybe he had a pair made up to try and convert Semin.

I don't think they are Belanger's either but I wouldn't rule them out. Christian Ehrhoff of the Canucks usually wears XXXX Pros but I used to have a pair of his Franchises and he wore Warriors last game as well.

It could also be a nickname for Belanger if the name on the cuff looks short?

Just throwing ideas out there.

I don't think they are Belanger's either but I wouldn't rule them out. Christian Ehrhoff of the Canucks usually wears XXXX Pros but I used to have a pair of his Franchises and he wore Warriors last game as well.

Just throwing ideas out there.

Can't quite make it out, but it looks like Semin on the cuff here:

IMG_2850.jpg

Clear shot of the thumb here, which rules out 18:

Green

Kinda funny: The glove has a huge embroidered 28 on the thumb, and a small 52 written in sharpie on the cuff roll.

Can't quite make it out, but it looks like Semin on the cuff here:

IMG_2850.jpg

Clear shot of the thumb here, which rules out 18:

Green

Kinda funny: The glove has a huge embroidered 28 on the thumb, and a small 52 written in sharpie on the cuff roll.

Yea, definitely looks like Semin. I'd have to agree with you when you say there was probably a pair made up for Semin to try to get him to convert.

Belanger had "Belly" on his gloves when he was with the Wild...

Obviously we know Green gloves were marked #28 now.

If not Semin's game gloves, maybe they were "try them out" ones for him. Or superstition of someone who wore #28 in the past!!! haha