Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Mascot looks like an uncircumcised cigarette. Way to go Columbus.

You prefer cigarettes with their foreskin removed?

I like it...Orange socks add to the look...hard to just judge the full uni without seeing the orange socks. Ducks have one of my least favorite black home uniforms.

the stink on those gloves must be well....

Jags has always been like that. He may be finicky about some things, but he's not about his equipment. I remember years ago I was watching an ESPN game and the announcers (Clement and Thorne?) were saying how he doesn't wear socks, then he does, sometimes he forgets to wear them and plays without them, etc.

guess hes using a 2 piece? the bauer is backwards

Could be true, but for advertising purposes i don't think that it is flipped. Could be some kind of drill where the other centerman wins the draw and it goes from there but to ensure the win his stick is just upside down.

if you look close he has the blade end is hand. the shaft gets skinnier as it is going up to his hand.

Is that Hasek in net

39 with an old brain bucket for a helmet? Of course it's Hasek.

if you look close he has the blade end is hand. the shaft gets skinnier as it is going up to his hand.

are you implying that he's using a flipped broken OPS? graphics indicate otherwise.

its an illusion!

saw zetterburg using a warrior dolomite tonite at columbus

Looks more like a Widow to me.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/107185730/National-Hockey-League

Rick Nash broke out a new colorway of the SE16 tonight. http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/107185729/National-Hockey-League

So many guys are still using SE16s. I wonder if Easton is still making it (or the paint job at least) available to the pros.