Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

in a drill, in practice, the drill is for the others, hes obviously on the defence in the drill.

Practicing winning faceoffs without his stick, ie body positioning.

Both teams in red shouldered jerseys. I'm sure that was fun.

Hahaha if it was NHL 11 it woulda been awful to play from Ice/Classic/Overhead. Both of those jerseys are nice!

A LHS of mine sold some white SE16s like that over the summer. Personally I love how they look.

They look like SE6's is how they look :P ...cheap. Well I suppose you could now say the SE6's look 'pro'

in a drill, in practice, the drill is for the others, hes obviously on the defence in the drill.

He clearly has his top hand taped in red up the shaft. I don't think it is flipped.

Talking about Savard, not Jagr

HAHAHAHA. oh my god, that settles it. he quoted the jagr pic so i thought thats what he was talking about. i actually gave up on the conversation because i had no idea what the hell he was talking about. now it all makes sense!

ap-115f35264be84fb3a77d34237c19661d.jpg

Wasn't Avery a Graf skate guy? When did he switch to the EQ5?

Lucic, Hossa...many others switching to the U+ CL...I like the fact that they are modifying the color schemes to match team colors: Tavares-blue, Lucic-yellow...pretty neat. Great skate. Glad to see CCM back and getting stronger. They really did a good job on this skate.

looks like zetterburg has switched from easton to warrior. he is using warrior tonite in san jose. will post pic when they are up

He's been using it the last week or so.

Looks to be the widow that Kovy has been using

107194888.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E61B5237C78487DD5DFC3A4D41705663EBCB572AA41F41F797E30A760B0D811297

Cam Janssen had PPF shoulder pads on. He was in the box after fighting it out with John Scott and you could see them as he rearranged/took off his jersey . I couldn't find a picture though and the Youtube videos of it literally cut off 3 or 4 seconds too soon for you to see it. Maybe I was hallucinating out of exhaustion, did anyone else notice it?

Cam Janssen had PPF shoulder pads on. He was in the box after fighting it out with John Scott and you could see them as he rearranged/took off his jersey . I couldn't find a picture though and the Youtube videos of it literally cut off 3 or 4 seconds too soon for you to see it. Maybe I was hallucinating out of exhaustion, did anyone else notice it?

Yep, I saw it, too. Can't say for sure they were the PPF model, but they were absolutely Eagle branded.

looks like zetterburg has switched from easton to warrior. he is using warrior tonite in san jose. will post pic when they are up

I thought it was a fluke but he's been using the Warrior since Columbus on the 26th. Very strange to see.

Seriously, it's ZetterbErg, not ZetterbUrg. Berg in swedish means mountain while burg isnt a swedish but a german word meaning castle.