Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

on the topic of penguins wearing easton skates, brett sterling had a pair on last night that i couldn't identify. in warmups looked like a stealth skate, but more clean and pure black than the s17. any ideas fellas?

Go back a few pages in this thread, Drewhunz posted some pictures of the skate. Just a blacked out S17 pro skate.

I've got a gold-lettered one as well, and its a grip version. Not sure if both the XL grip and regular grip are both gold, but I would assume so.

I've got a gold-lettered one as well, and its a grip version. Not sure if both the XL grip and regular grip are both gold, but I would assume so.

+1

It's only February - the reason why you saw the T1 so early was because of the Vancouver Olympics. Bauer usually sets a date for the potential switch, it is most likely going to be late March.

P.Kane went back to his X:60’s, I can’t say I'm surprised, with the release of the APX in two months and now that the pictures are out I still don’t see a lot of it in the show, so I guess its back to the drawing board for Bauer.

Cheers

So did Jonathan Toews and Mike Richards. I think Giroux, Seguin and Backstrom are the only players using APX.

The gloves/pants with the brigt yellow or lime green looking linings never really bothered me...but I see more and more teams with the red lining in the gloves. For some reason that bugs me when it is out of sync with the rest of the team color scheme. EX: Looks weird to see red on a Leafs players. I guess because those yellow/green colors aren't in anyone elses actual setup that I never really thought anything of it.

P.Kane went back to his X:60’s, I can’t say I'm surprised, with the release of the APX in two months and now that the pictures are out I still don’t see a lot of it in the show, so I guess its back to the drawing board for Bauer.

Cheers

Why do you have such a hard on for Bauer? Did they steal your lunch money and stuff you in a locker during middle school?

Probably just seeing Fisher in a Nashville uniform makes him cry...Of joy or sadness? I don't know.

I'm gonna guess it's because statsny is using a composite stick and ditched his woodies

I'm gonna guess it's because statsny is using a composite stick and ditched his woodies

I thought he just gets them painted o_O

Just watched a video on the Flames website with the head equipment manager. They were talking about preparations and stuff but I noticed the pants and they definitely are beige, I guess it was just the lighting in the photo that made them look white.

Here's the link if you want to watch it. Heritage Classic equipment

^^^ I was proud of myself for noticing that... Didn't realize that was why you posted the pic. Lol. But yeah, he's been in supremes since his WHL days with the winterhawks.

I doubt that anyone back then or now can stuff me in a locker without having their hand bitten off so no need to get personal here. I have nothing personal against them, but when you're at the top of the mountain people will always take shots at you, especially if you trying to comer the market (Microsoft, Wall Mart….). The more we critique their products the more they'll try to improve it. Think of the TV show "Top Gear" they constantly critique some of the best and most expensive cars in the world, and that’s why people watch it, if they said everything was fine, it wouldn’t be an interesting show. Am I really a lone at criticizing Bauer, think of how many topics we have which relate to Bauer and skate problems

Cheers

Dude....sell as many prs of anything(eg underwear?), as Bauer does skates.....and you are going to have warranty issues! Isn't that obvious?

Rubo, don't flatter yourself or us. Bauer doesn't need us to critique their products in order to improve them. Bauer raises the bar higher than any other other company in the industry.

Staal using 3/4" tape on butt end.............

b61e867f3b2e1baa940250ba24855a69-getty-102843511ct004_pittsburgh_p.jpg

Dubinsky in x60's. Hes worn the Supreme line since he's come into the league.

talbot also using the U+Cl stick. It seems that alot of players are switching to it or trying it out. i know Hossa and Kronwall are or did use it off the top of my head.

talbot also using the U+Cl stick. It seems that alot of players are switching to it or trying it out. i know Hossa and Kronwall are or did use it off the top of my head.

malkin was using it when he got injured.

Rubo, don't flatter yourself or us. Bauer doesn't need us to critique their products in order to improve them. Bauer raises the bar higher than any other other company in the industry.

Staal using 3/4" tape on butt end.............

They don't need their ass kissed either. :wink: