Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netminder32

2010 - 2011 Goalie Gear Sightings

those are the new rbk kinetic fit pads or whatever its called, ye it does look pretty uh unique :tongue:

i love lacks design, simple but looks pretty damn good

Oh my god... is Anderson using a Sherwood-branded Bionic with a one-piece cuff? The shape of the break, the lacing, the thumb and the Tee look really, really familiar...

Not a contemporary sighting, but it's appropriate (given that it's the end of camp) and today is the first time I've seen this shot of Clint Benedict teaching at a goalie/goal-scoring camp at Wembley Stadium in 1936:

HU046451.jpg

All black looks great but should be banned like black knob tape, to make it easier for the refs to see the puck during scrums.

PS, what stick is Schaefer using?

It's a Vaughn - though I can't for the life of me remember who's ghosting them. It might have been MIA at one point, but I may just as well be talking out of my hat here.

Nice Sportmask Pro, too.

Law Goalie: Any idea when those will be available and if they'll be a general release? I like those alot.

Wex: That's the newest version of the Mage with Tony's cheater Beaupre style cage.

Law Goalie: Any idea when those will be available and if they'll be a general release? I like those alot.

Wex: That's the newest version of the Mage with Tony's cheater Beaupre style cage.

Ron, with those skates you'll be able to achieve an even higher level of color coordination :D