Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirsch

Blues over Edmonton 1-0

Just got done listening to the games on the radio. This will lock up the playoffs for the Blues and hopefully they will get a 7th maybe even a 6th seed. Definitely a great game played by the Blues.

Ya, it was on Sportsnet here, watched half of it at the gym

Total goalies dual. Markkanen and Osgood were 1st and 2nd stars, both made about 4 game savers each in the second half.

It will be interesting to see if the Oil make it, they have tough games left. Nasville won tonight, so the race for 8th will be tight.

If there was a chance the Oil could take it and only replace the Blues, I'd want them in. I'm hoping Nashville makes it though.

I'm pretty sure that is how it is. They have 89 points and are in 7th. Calgary has 90 and both Nashville and Edmonton have 87. So yeah they would have to lose the last couple games. I know they play the Red Wings on Thursday and then they play Nashville one of the last 2.

Yeah, well they were the second most injured team in the league behind the Kings, but the underachieving has been disappointing. It is nice to see them doing well now though.

I would definately like to see the Oil in the playoffs. That was a bad break for them after they've been playing so well lately. It makes me feel bad for them.