Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Projekt Glove

Thanks to the folks at Warrior for providing us with their new product for us to long-term review for them - I will be handling the Warrior Projekt glove.

Initial thoughts -

It is NOT a lacrosse-style glove by any stretch. Nice 3-pc cuff, very comfortable on hand, a tight-fitting glove.

projekt1.jpg

projekt2.jpg

projekt3.jpg

But what impressed me the most?

Didn't feel a thing.

Finally used the gloves today -

This glove is probably the TIGHTEST glove I have worn, and that is not a knock on it. Which is crazy, because you simply don't feel any knocks on it.

Range of motion was excellent in the glove - and you have an absolute death grip on the stick. Really enjoying the cuff - was able to move my wrists without any problems. I took about 250 shots today with it (and the '11 Dolomite).

I am curious to see as time goes on if the glove will loosen up, but it's not like I am complaining - there is enough flexibility in the palm/fingers but I guess the easiest way to explain is that you know you are wearing a glove. It sits on the top of your hand.