Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x-axis

Hockey Shops in Milwaukee

Flying to Milwaukee next week for a seminar. Anyone know of any great hockey shops to stop by in the area. Thanks.

Flying to Milwaukee next week for a seminar. Anyone know of any great hockey shops to stop by in the area. Thanks.

Hockey Haven has two locations. One in Brookfield, the other in Mequon.

Hockey Locker is in the city.

It's a small shop with some older stock stuff and new stuff. Hockey Haven in Brookfield is quite a bit bigger but further away.

I'm a Milwaukee resident and I have to say that the two shops mentioned are the best in the area. Hockey Locker has a pretty nice selection of gear but it's definitely a smaller mom and pop store. If you want even more selection and a wider range of brand new and older stuff, the Brookfield location for Hockey Haven is the way to go. They had a number of prostock sticks & gloves last time I was there. They also had a tent sale that they might still honor the prices for.

this might be a little late but I stopped over at the hockey haven location on friday and they had about 100 pro stock sticks - various curves/flexes but every company was represented. pretty nice selection to choose from, also had six pairs of pro stock skates. (mostly easton, one graf pair)

Old topic but I'd rather bump this than make a new one. I actually live in Stevens Point, but where are the places to go for skate profiling/sharpening in Wisconsin? There is a shop in Wausau, but when I called they tried to dissuade me from getting a profile done, which has never happened to me. I have family in the Port Washington area so I can easily go somewhere like Mequon without much trouble.

+1 for Hockey Haven. Stick selection that will make you feel like a kid in a candy shop. The drive from Milwaukee is a lot faster than it looks on a map.

I make it a point to get there every time I'm in town for a seminar.