Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

habsfan87

Montreal vs. NY Islanders

you beat me to the topic....looks like montreal is headed for a fourth loss in a row it also looks like they are trying to rest the needed players for the playoffs but they need to gain some momentum for the play offs! and they just scored!...not much of a difference...but the next is a must win for the momentum factor!

I turned it over to the game at 3-0, blinked, and it was 4-0, blinked again, and it was 5-0...flipped away before Theodore got the hook, but it was 5 goals on 15 shots!

They're obviously riding the ol' wave downward now, which is really bad timing. Hopefully they turn around but FAST!

How're the Montrealais taking the slump? I know they were pumped during their last streak.

I can't seem to figure out what happened. They went from red hot to ice cold. It could have something to do with the 4 day break last week though.

Kovalev is what happened.

What do you mean, he was on the team during the good streak too.

He didn't really have anything to do with the hot streak, his only goal is an empty netter.

Yeah Kovalev is going to see the Boo birds in not too long, people are starting to complain. You can really see that he isn't in shape and doesn't want to be, the way he is going, Montreal won't keep him at the end of the year.

Yeah I don't really know what Gainey saw in him. There were probably better players he could have picked for cheaper. I think Kovalev needs to be around better players to do well.