Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shotty

4 day tournament - 27th-30th DEC

hey all, looking to fill some roster spots for a tournament. cost is $65. minimum 3 games, rum & egg nog a-plenty. rockstar goalie, great core group of guys. post or pm if interested.

no idea. i played in it last year on a less than stellar team and it was decent. the skill level of my team is good, but obviously not everyone is playing. for $65, its a good way to play some game action during the break.

What's the age limit lol? I've been looking for a tournament to play in for Christmas. Only thing is I'm 15 and just sprained my mcl. But since it's 5 weeks, I might be able to play. Any ideas?

What's the age limit lol? I've been looking for a tournament to play in for Christmas. Only thing is I'm 15 and just sprained my mcl. But since it's 5 weeks, I might be able to play. Any ideas?

i dont have any problem with it whatsoever. just make sure you're healthy and you dont re-aggravate it.... and your parents dont mind you getting drunk for three days in a row ;)

i dont have any problem with it whatsoever. just make sure you're healthy and you dont re-aggravate it.... and your parents dont mind you getting drunk for three days in a row ;)

And there's where I may have to step out. Funny how aside from the actually paying for the trip, I don't think I could go to MSH skates. :tongue: But in all seriousness I'd like to consider it. When's the deadline to sign up or whatnot. And when you say decent skill level, what would that be? I dunno whether I'd be at full strength but I think I'm pretty decent. Played AA/A last 2 years.

dont worry about skill level. im sure you'll be fine. and the booze was a joke. there is no deadline, just let me know when you make a decision.