Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Lee-Bro

OEM and Hockeytron

I placed a lot of orders through Tron but after seeing that I'm also going to take my business elsewhere, even if it means paying a bit more for items. We all have a ton of options, while we don't need ass kissing from companies we do business with this type of thing is totally unacceptable and says a lot about the company and the way they conduct business.

The cool thing about Tron is that we say it like it is. We say what other manufacturers and retailers wish they can type. If we don't like what you did we will let you know! We expect the same from you. Hiding behind a computer and making threats that are uncalled for is not our lifestyle..........{Names Redacted}. If you expect to get your ass kissed just because you made threats behind a computer ( lol ) forget it! Maybe Hockey is not for you ...there may be a gymnastics chat room next door!

Edited by Gummer12
Names removed per privacy policy

nothing cool about what you're posting.. should have bit your tongue.. it will be nice to replace any/all of my tron gear. very dissappointing to see a company act in such a manner...

unfortunate for the other folks at tron that hockeycrazy is such a doofus.. it looks like you are hiding behind a user name aswell.. while calling out customers? just insane.

The cool thing about Tron is that we say it like it is. We say what other manufacturers and retailers wish they can type. If we don't like what you did we will let you know! We expect the same from you. Hiding behind a computer and making threats that are uncalled for is not our lifestyle..........{Names Redacted}. If you expect to get your ass kissed just because you made threats behind a computer ( lol ) forget it! Maybe Hockey is not for you ...there may be a gymnastics chat room next door!

:facepalm: There's a reason retailers and manufacturers don't say things like this, it's bad for business.

Hey buddy, why don't you practice what you preach and tell us your personal info?

You guys don't deserve to be in business.

Hiding behind a computer and making threats that are uncalled for is not our lifestyle..........{Names Redacted}. If you expect to get your ass kissed just because you made threats behind a computer ( lol ) forget it!

If you recall, nobody made "threats behind a computer" at any point. Well, that was until somebody at HT emailed me to say: "You are a f****** retard Come over here so we can kick your f****** ass you low life we will find you you f***** liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But besides that, there were no threats made.

Edited by Gummer12

Just stop...quit while you're already behind and before you make yourself out to be an even bigger a-hole than you've already proved to be. Just stop...this is NOT the way to go about business and surely not a way to win over any potential customers you may have in the future.

I guess you don't realize how much pull MSH has and how big this community is.

Does anyone that lives near or been in HockeyTron lately know if they still have the 405xs sticks in stock?

I haven't been in there since they moved their retail location from Los Alamitos over to Norwalk.

Nice, waiting for your boss/supervisor to chime in to see if this is the Hockeytron way of business...

Believe me I received more likes than you think for my comments. We just restocked the 405XS. Thanks

Good its an affordable quality stick, I hope they are able to stick around for awhile. Thanks

"please remove this ediot from our database and never allow him to buy anything from us again"

this was the email that i received. that was in the subject line. it was sent to me and a person at hockey west
but regarding this ordeal,....i really don't think i could have done anything differently regarding this situation. i don't know why they were slow to do anything or why they thought it didn't matter to do it.
for some reason they wanted to take a hard line stance in a case where they were clearly in the wrong, at the customers expense. i do know if i didn't stand up to the plate and voice my displeasure it would have gone on longer. i don't see how this can be an isolated case as well. i'm sure people give up, or just move on, accepting the short end of the stick.
i've never seen such a horrible display of customer service coming from a company representative than i have on these boards. it's so bad it almost doesn't seem real.

If you paid with a credit card, you typically have recourse via the card company. Notify them the charge is disputed. After a reasonable amount of time this should be your course of action if there is no response.

There are many different options out there to order hockey gear. Why not support vendors who actually respect their customers?

There's a few guys in my league that use Tron gear and I'm going to make sure I show this around. I already replaced my Tron bag yesterday and my stick or socks will no longer go out in public, don't want any questions about where to get that stuff. After seeing this threat there's no way I can support this company anymore. This type of service will eventually bite them in the butt. I never expect a company to kiss my butt or another customers butt, but I do expect companies to have some decency, even with difficult customers. If this type of thing can happen to one of us with these guys it can happen to us all so that's that.

There's a few guys in my league that use Tron gear and I'm going to make sure I show this around. I already replaced my Tron bag yesterday and my stick or socks will no longer go out in public, don't want any questions about where to get that stuff. After seeing this threat there's no way I can support this company anymore. This type of service will eventually bite them in the butt. I never expect a company to kiss my butt or another customers butt, but I do expect companies to have some decency, even with difficult customers. If this type of thing can happen to one of us with these guys it can happen to us all so that's that.

Totally agree, Had some Tron socks and I just replaced them Yesterday. Wont advertise tron on my socks anymore.

It's possible to "tell it like it is" and still be polite. We call that "professional".

Believe me I received more likes than you think for my comments. We just restocked the 405XS. Thanks

I don't see how that's possible when "likes" are shown publicly on each message.

I'm very curious to see what, if anything, gets posted here by HockeyTron management.

• Like 3

Can't say I've ever seen this type of thing, it's so bad, that it's almost like someone that has an issue with management at Tron is doing this on purpose to cause them grief.....an unhappy employee maybe?

Well, we've got two possibilities here. Either we hear something different from management, or we don't. Whichever it is, it will tell us something.