Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Lee-Bro

OEM and Hockeytron

Have any of you guys tried out the tron 100k stick, kind of wondering about the feel and durability. Plus on their site it says that the stick shoots harder than any other stick out to date, which I kind of think is bs cause I bet the rbz shoots way faster than this. Or maybe they were just talking about tron sticks in general, saying this shoots harder than any other tron stick out to date? I don't know, lol.

Well they're not going to say the stick doesn't shoot as hard as anything out on the market, right?

Bought the Tron outdoor wheels, used em a few times, can't complain about em. They do the job. like McDugan said, I'd use them for the little stuff.

Well I kind of want to try the stick out, but if its going to break on me in the first game or something like that I don't want it. And I agree with you about the stuff you buy, the little things but if the stick is good, for 104$ you can't really beat that. Plus over 100$ you get free shipping :)

Yeah, but I kind of want to try other things. I know that last year that I had gotten a dynasty for my birthday, the original dynasty, and I loved it, I did amazing with it, first game I had 6 goals with it, well anyways I got and RS when my dynasty broke and I didn't score as much and I couldn't catch a pass to save my life, I'm getting a bit better though. What I'm trying to get at is that I loved the dynasty but I haven't gotten a new one cause of how easily it had broken, so if the tron stick could be as good as my dynasty and for around the same price that the dynasty is at now, and last a bit longer, I would opt to choose the tron. And that's why I'm asking, about how good his stick is.

Is it hard to catch passes with, does it shoot hard and accurate, or just hard or just accurate, is it easy to stick handle with, does the puck bounce of the blade a lot, is it whippy, is it really that light.

But if I can't find anyone that has used this stick, I will probably go back to the dynasty if I can find my curve, and flex.

Hello, folks, my name is Benjamin Polikoff and I am the customer service manager at Hockeytron. I wanted to let you know that your shared experiences have not fallen on deaf ears.

I invite any of you that had questions about anything Hockeytron to either post them here, email me, or call me at the Hockeytron call center Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM Pacific. I do take an hour for lunch somewhere between 12PM-2PM, so if you cannot get a hold of me, you may contact any of my fantastic crew here.

Zjack38: I honestly do not know much more about the Warrior Dynasty than what any of you might find out through 20 or so minutes searching through the net. What I do know is that if you did not like the feel of the RS than I would steer you away from the 405.

My personal favorite stick we offer is the Tron 100K, which is similar in design to what I understand about the Warrior Dynasty you loved. This is not meant to be an advertisement, but simply an endorsement of my personal opinion as to which stick I like. I like the technology we designed into the 100K. Call me and I will give you the further rundown on this or any other of our products.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance, any and all of you!

• Like 1

I just wanted to say that I have nothing but positive experiences with Tron. Wheels, socks, and jerseys are dirt cheap (they even do amazing flash sales on genuine NHL jerseys!!!!). I've personally dealt with Ben and a few others and they have been courteous and more that accomodating. No wait on the phones and they answer email the same day. Unheard of in this industry.

Wheels are good. Ive only tried the outdoor. Got them for 15.

Socks are freaking nice. Only 6.99 after coupon.

Jerseys are the absolute cheapest you can get anywhere. Plus theyre fast when it comes to teams.

Just got a LE stick for 35 as well. Thing is really light and will probably make its way to the top of my rotation after I get a feel for it.

Kudos, hockeytron!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks, Hardflip177. I am really happy you like our products. Be sure to say hi next time you call!

. You still have the bauer hs22 mirrored visor in stalk???

Clearly in the wrong sport if you are debating spending $20 or keep using tape to hold your fingers in your gloves. :unsure:

Money is really tight right now due to some family issues so I would feel stupid even wasting $20 on gloves. I typically like to read reviews on things before I buy online.

I'm sure there are lots of guys out there that have taped their gloves to extend their life...I remember reading an article on NHL players that have used the same gear for years and even having them repaired or passed down from other players. The gear doesn't make the player.

• Like 2

I don't disagree that the gear doesn't make the player. I further agree that times are tough. However, we're talking $20, not $120 or $220.

I think its about 30 with shipping...but ya that doesn't sound like much but that just shows you how tight things are right now

@HockeytronBen

Thanks for the info...I was thinking about buying them yesterday on sale but today is too late. It wasn't meant to be! thanks

I had to order a few things and thought I'd try the S30 starting off as a ref. I ordered 2 as someone suggested as a backup based on the cost. Both visors had random spots, Almost like fisheyes in a paint job. Between the 2 visors, maybe a total of 6-7 of them. None were in my direct line of site, but they are there when you are looking for them. One of the visors was missing the screws out of the hardware kit. Tron offered to replace them if I shipped them back. Current sale price of $13 does not make it worth the trip to the post office to drop $5-$10 to "exchange" them.

On the other side of it, they shipped quick. I'm outside Chicago and ordered after work one Thursday night and they shipped them same day. Product showed up 5 days later on Tuesday.

I apologize to everyone for having to delete a number of comments from the HockeyTron rep. Unfortunately, those comments crossed the line regarding retailer advertising and self-promotion on the site. These are the same restrictions placed on every other retailer in the industry.

It is currently in the process of getting prepped for HECC testing. It should have that approval in the near future.

With USA Hockey's big push on HECC certification this year, anyone that buys one for their kid before they get certified, and get a sticker, should not be permitted to use them in a game (or even in a practice for that matter, as the insurance won't cover any related injuries).

Chadd is absolutely right, as soon as we get our HECC approval, it will be very clearly stated in the description.

To be fair, there are plenty of applications that do not require HECC certification. This helmet in no way is of lesser quality than any of the other companies, it just does not have it's HECC approval yet.

I am not being critical of the product, as I haven't seen it, simply trying to make sure that people understand the issues with using a non-certified helmet with regards to USA Hockey. Hockey Canada will similarly require CSA certification for use.

Once the helmet passes certification, those issues go away.

few questions for anyone whose used the hockey tron 30 clear visor.. what kind of spray do you use? do the visors come with spacers and screws? any troubles mounting on a 4500?

anyone use the tron s10 girdle? looks very similar to the ccm referee girdle.

anyone know the 30 percent code? cant seem to find it anymore...

Edited by avery16

jusy fyi to anyone ordering from hockey tron.. have cash near by when the post man comes.. i got hit with an 11 dollar fee, ontop of the 9 i already paid to the tron.. hockey tron said if i sent a reciept they would issue a refund.. just a little heads up, i feel like skimming through this thread ive seen it a few times..