Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chi_hawks27

Patrick Kane stick

Thanks for the pics! I agree, it looks a little bit like a heel curve. Or maybe it's just my eyes.

Man, I really want a stick with Kane's curve.

I'm actually looking at both those patterns right now in a Widow v. APX. What I'm most concerned about is the difference in Lie.

I thought his pro curve had more toe to it, ala the Easton SHanny... the 107 flex is crazy. It's probably why he has the slowest slapper in the Bauer 2010 camp

I thought his pro curve had more toe to it, ala the Easton SHanny... the 107 flex is crazy. It's probably why he has the slowest slapper in the Bauer 2010 camp

and the dirtiest paws man has seen. He is hands down the most talented stick handler I've ever seen. its unfair to compare him to datsyuk bcz they have completely different styles. Watch what he did to Cory Scheinder, it was the backstrom goal to the ^5. Does BASE have something similar? Also, at the worlds, Germany's #15 has had a nice curve too, probably the longest blade I've seen, anyone know what it was?

i know kanes curve is slightly different than a shanny , can anyone say how its different? it seem almost longer an shorter at the heel, an is the lie lower or higher than a shanny?

I really wish companies offered a similar curve as standard. I love the length, square toe and the curve on his actual curve. Exactly what I want.

Absolutely. It's honestly perfect

Came across a Kane APX2 and that one was an 87 flex.