Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

Thanks! It looks pretty much the way I expected it to look.

Joe at Warrior assured me it was the same color I was seeing on the Islanders and Oilers gloves before I would order. haha

Just ordered a pair of Franchises from Pro Stock Hockey Gear, I sent them an email as I had a small change to make and haven't heard back. Do they submit a final sample before they go to production?

Has anyone who ordered Franchises through PSHG have problems with the stitching? The palms also seem very weak too. Overall for having these gloves a few months and only using them in drop-ins and practice (I haven't been able to play games this year) I am disappointed with the quality of the glove. The $100 retail gloves I have owned in the past seem to hold up better than these have.

glove2.jpg

I got these a couple of months ago off of PSHG but haven't had a chance to post them. Nothing fancy just my team colors.

14" Creepers

Micro Nash Palms

Edited by Hammers44

Hope someone can help answer this, but do custom franchises now have palm overlays that include the fore/middle fingers?

I seem to recall either the pro series or bully changed to this style recently. Thanks

Some bad news for digital palm lovers... Ordered another pair of custom Warrior's today and was told by Joe that digital is no longer an option through Warrior. They are out of the material and any future material they get will only be offered to pro orders...

I ordered mine with MicroNash and will be hoping that someone like Peaches or Georges has some digital on hand to repalm my new pair and another pair I need that has worn out...

I noticed on pshg site they had a pull down menu for the "works" Easton gloves. Anyone here gotten a pair of the Easton "works" or know where to find info on some of there options? I know there was a topic here awhile back that got closed but other than that I couldn't find anything. Thanks

I noticed on pshg site they had a pull down menu for the "works" Easton gloves. Anyone here gotten a pair of the Easton "works" or know where to find info on some of there options? I know there was a topic here awhile back that got closed but other than that I couldn't find anything. Thanks

Basically you should be able to get whatever you want within eastons ability. The reason they did it is if you liked someones gloves in the NHL you could get the exact specs, however they won't do Z airs.

Basically you should be able to get whatever you want within eastons ability. The reason they did it is if you liked someones gloves in the NHL you could get the exact specs, however they won't do Z airs.

Thanks for the reply. I understand why they have it, I meant does anyone have any experience with ordering them or actually know what the option types mean?

I'm about to order some Synergy 800 customs. Does anyone here own both Franchises and Synergy 800s in 13"? I find the 13" Franchise fit perfect. However, when I got 13" in Eagle PFFi, their fingers are stupid short.

If someone can give me a comparison between 13" Franchise and 13" Synergy 800s that'd be great. Thanks in advance!

I'm about to order some Synergy 800 customs. Does anyone here own both Franchises and Synergy 800s in 13"? I find the 13" Franchise fit perfect. However, when I got 13" in Eagle PFFi, their fingers are stupid short.

If someone can give me a comparison between 13" Franchise and 13" Synergy 800s that'd be great. Thanks in advance!

I have both, but i wear a 13" in an 800 and a 14" narrow in a franchise. the 800's in a 13" tend to fit more like a 14". Hope this kind of helps but i can't compare a 13" vs. 13" because the franchise are too small.

I have both, but i wear a 13" in an 800 and a 14" narrow in a franchise. the 800's in a 13" tend to fit more like a 14". Hope this kind of helps but i can't compare a 13" vs. 13" because the franchise are too small.

Bure, that definitely helps. I think the Synergy 800 will be too big for me since 13" Franchise fit just perfect for me

Bure, that definitely helps. I think the Synergy 800 will be too big for me since 13" Franchise fit just perfect for me

Yeah id see if you can try on some 800's in store then because thats the smallest they make and i have friends that have the same fit as me that went with a 13 also. however i have one friend who bought a pair if 15's but i know his hands are the same as mine so i guess it depends on what you can play with.

I just ordered custom franchises, and ordered with mustang palm.

1. What is the best way to take care of the palm based on your experiences

2. Do I have to use "sponge tape" on the knob instead of just regular tape to make it last more?

Has any one ordered Warrior Franchise with Narrow 13'' ? How would you describe the feel and does it almost feel like an anatomical glove? Is there a huge difference from standard Senior 13''

They're not. I came from a pair of 13" CCM CL gloves and they're not as tight fitting as those, but compared to a regular width Franchise I couldn't give you a comparison. I'm happy with them though.

Some bad news for digital palm lovers... Ordered another pair of custom Warrior's today and was told by Joe that digital is no longer an option through Warrior. They are out of the material and any future material they get will only be offered to pro orders...

I ordered mine with MicroNash and will be hoping that someone like Peaches or Georges has some digital on hand to repalm my new pair and another pair I need that has worn out...

Yup. I can confirm this as well. Waited all of February to see if Warrior would get in more Digital palm... finally Joe emailed me and said no dice, soldier.

I went with a custom pair similar to yours, Gefiltefish:

All black, tufftek.

Kovalchuk cuff.

Black mesh gussets.

Black assembly thread.

Micronash palm.

13" Narrow with -.5" finger length.

Inverted black/white thumb Warrior logo.

I also asked to get cuff reduced, but was shot down as well.

As everyone has mentioned, Joe was a big help. Same goes for users Gefiltefish, mojo122, and Fletch.

And yes, I'm a Kings fan and a simpleton when it comes to custom colors.