Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgwright96

Rike Rocket Titanium Chassis

Anyone ever heard of these? I got them around 12 years ago. A google search turns up nothing! Amazing.

All 76mm. The front and back have a slight rocker, but not much. Maybe a mm or 2.

tack_rike1.jpg

I used to see them on a lot of skates here on the East Coast in the mid-late 90's. I am also pretty sure some kinda Rike frame used to come on the Fila Hockey Skates if anyone remembers those.

I used to see them on a lot of skates here on the East Coast in the mid-late 90's. I am also pretty sure some kinda Rike frame used to come on the Fila Hockey Skates if anyone remembers those.

Makes sense. I'm in Dayton Ohio. I use to play with a guy who owned a local pro shop. They were on his skates, but I convinced him to sell them to me. The shop is no longer in business.

I love them. Was hoping to find another set since mine are pretty beat up. I couldn't believe it when Google turned up 0 results.

I suppose I'll finally jump on the hi-lo bandwagon. Haha...

I've got a set of the Rike Bandit Pros. A later design, but not titanium. Ever so slight rocker, probably the same as yours. The guy who made them used to live here in Greensboro (NC) area. We had a few local leagues and EVERYONE had 'em. Mine are beat up like yours, but still work great. Can't speak to the weight comparo to yours or newer chassis, but for what I do, they're fine.

I've got a set of the Rike Bandit Pros. A later design, but not titanium. Ever so slight rocker, probably the same as yours. The guy who made them used to live here in Greensboro (NC) area. We had a few local leagues and EVERYONE had 'em. Mine are beat up like yours, but still work great. Can't speak to the weight comparo to yours or newer chassis, but for what I do, they're fine.

You play inline in Greensboro?

I play ice in Greensboro. Haven't played roller in about 10 years. I wouldn't mind player some roller pick up if it was around, but I really prefer ice.